The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• The Transfer News

Massimo Barbolini will be new Coach of Galatasaray Istanbul.

• I don't understand why this news is now....????

Season lasts and Galatasaray have next matches to win championship of Turkey! I really don't understand this...

• This means Leo Lo Bianco will play another year in Turkey! :cursing:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• In Turkey transfer news appear very early,you don't have to be suprised :lol: Even it's not confirmed yet :win: By the way this is not an unexpected situation.Since the beginning of the 2010/11 season they are in a communucation with Barbolini just Italian federation didn't let him to go Galatasaray before London 2012 than he adviced Nesic to club but next year he will be free so it's very naturel if club has agreed with him now for next season.It won't effect their Championship or CEV cup motivation.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This means Leo Lo Bianco will play another year in Turkey! :cursing:

Leo is very happy here so as a fan you have be to happy for her too :tzz: Club managment and players act her like a queen :D

• i like this section more than the others :)
    i wanna get married with leo and than she could stay in istanbul rest of her life :heart: :heart: :heart: @loca-inside :wavy: :wavy:
    i would like to see hooker, havelkova( i hope it is true ) and osmokrovic again in turkish leauge...

• I heard that maybe Barbolini will remain the head coach of the Italian NT until 2014...but the italian federation doesn't want him to be the coach also of a club...so probably they changed opinion!

here is an article where they say that it is still a problem to be solved...http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…?s=118&n=40278&l=0&s2=118

• i like this section more than the others :)
    i wanna get married with leo and than she could stay in istanbul rest of her life :heart: :heart: :heart: @loca-inside :wavy: :wavy:
    i would like to see hooker, havelkova( i hope it is true ) and osmokrovic again in turkish leauge...

you can married Leo if you are girl, but I'm not sure how and if is possible to do it in Turkey.

• you can married Leo if you are girl, but I'm not sure how and if is possible to do it in Turkey.

There is something wrong XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Eczacibasi and its transfer policy :teach:

Will she play till the end of season or next season ?

Since new. Also have read that Kazan wants Antonjevic and Tom.

• Logan has never played in Russia before?

• Logan has never played in Russia before?

She played for Dinamo Moscow 4-5 years ago.

• There is rumors about Tatiana Kosheleva going back to her breakthrough club, and join Zarechie Odintsovo. However, I dont know if its true.

• Eczacibasi and its transfer policy :teach:

Will she play till the end of season or next season ?

Ognjenovic is very good setter that would be a nice choice !

• There is rumors about Tatiana Kosheleva going back to her breakthrough club, and join Zarechie Odintsovo. However, I dont know if its true.

I don't think so. I think She wants to play in the CL so She will choose Moscow or Kazan again.