The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Gamova´s agency "F-sport" said that she does negotiations with the clubs I wrote, so if its not true, its very strange.

And about thats its not possible for ex. that Goncharova is in Moscow, I dont think so. Goncharova´s boyfriend is in Kazan, and she said she wants to play there. If Gamova goes to Moscow or another club, then Goncha probably goes to Kazan. I think Kazan wants to replace Gamova with Goncharova, since she is 9 yrs. younger and playing much better than Gamova this season.

• Yesterday i have watched a volleyball program in Galatasaray TV where players and managment were together for CEV Cup final and one guy from managment (his surname was Cibara guess) said that they agreed with some players for next season and they just wait may to tell them.Probably he was talking about Gioli and Del Core or maybe others whose rumors didn't appear yet :rolll: First option seems stronger coz they like to share their transfer policity with media :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't think Gamova will find more success at Fenerbahce. Kim is not a bad receiver, but Sokolova-Nihan-Kim in reception will lead to lots of problems. If Logan leaves, Fener should pick up Havelkova or maybe Costagrande. How much money would it take to get Saori out of Japan?

Kim is not a bad ? :lol: She is quite a good receiver. You don't know her well enough. In Japan 10-11, Kim is better than saori in receive. Her receive ranking no.9. if except ribero, no.2.

• Gamova´s agency "F-sport" said that she does negotiations with the clubs I wrote, so if its not true, its very strange.

And about thats its not possible for ex. that Goncharova is in Moscow, I dont think so. Goncharova´s boyfriend is in Kazan, and she said she wants to play there. If Gamova goes to Moscow or another club, then Goncha probably goes to Kazan. I think Kazan wants to replace Gamova with Goncharova, since she is 9 yrs. younger and playing much better than Gamova this season.

But Goncha is less experience than Gamova and in crucial situations will be balls out ^^

• thank you very much, its sad that Glinka leaves us. (cok tesekür ederim :win: )

It is more sad that she quits playing volleyball..Actually to tell the truth I didn't like Glinka before she came to Vakıfbank because she was so effective against Turkish teams and NT especially..However after she came to Vakıfbank and played super well and I saw her great character I fell in love with her :rose: :heart: (He bu arada rica ederim :D:D)

• Kim is not a bad ? :lol: She is quite a good receiver. You don't know her well enough. In Japan 10-11, Kim is better than saori in receive. Her receive ranking no.9. if except ribero, no.2.

What do you mean?

• I agree with Kadir. You don't have to say such a thing If you can't tell who it is. Everyone will be bloody curious but you won't let us know.

• Tom Logan's situation is not a equation with 2 unknowns.Here everyone knows that she won't stay in club as always.In other hand if she stays i think it will be a big suprise for volleyball community :lol:

• What do you mean?

I am not Cocobol but i may answer what i understand :D Kim Yeon was 9th in the list with both liberos and OHs and she was 2nd between only OHs.

• I am not Cocobol but i may answer what i understand :D Kim Yeon was 9th in the list with both liberos and OHs and she was 2nd between only OHs.

Ah,right. That makes sense. I'd like to see Saori Kimura outside of Japan one day. :thumbup:

• Any news about Milena Rasic? Does she stay at Cannes? I hope she goes to Italy, If her contract with Cannes is already over.