The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• well firstly I don't agree that Leonardi is a fantastic reciever. Secondly I don't really think Brinker is better than Meijners. Is Meijners staying in Yamamay? Lloyd & Kozuch duo can work well though. Lloyd :rose:

No, Meijners signed with Piacenza

• well firstly I don't agree that Leonardi is a fantastic reciever. Secondly I don't really think Brinker is better than Meijners. Is Meijners staying in Yamamay? Lloyd & Kozuch duo can work well though. Lloyd :rose:

Meijners signed with Piacenza.

I think that Havlickova is more decisive than Kozuch. She made a fantastic play-off final!
    In other hand, Llody's quick sets will help a lot Kozuch attacking.
    I really like Brinker. Of course Havelkova is much better, but she improved a lot last year and I think she can do a good job in Busto.

• Brinker can't replace Havelkova, neither in attack nor in reception. So I doubt if it's a good transfer for Busto (starting-six).

About Kozuch: I agree with others that she could play well in cöperation with Lloyd, but she lacks the power to kill difficult balls.

• everyone's saying that Maren has improved last year..

i didn't see all this progress you've said..

she's not such a stable player in reception,she hasn't any particular offensive skills..

i think that there are lots of better players than her (for example Dora Horvath,that could be the perfect replacement to Havelkova)..

hope i'm wrong and if she go to Busto that she will surprise me,but personally i dont like her and cannot see that big potentialin Maren,sorry.

• Maren has good potential and I think she improved a lot in Pesaro even if her performances there were not always great. Her problem is that she can't show her best performance consistently, but maybe she can develop that next season. She definitely is not near Havelkova's level, but still I think she won't be a disappointment :)

Matthias, remember Havelkova and Havlickova are both hardhitters..neither Brinker nor Kozuch, nor Marcon are.

so I'm afraid Busto will lack of power if they don't transfer another wingspiker...

• I think Kozuch could be good for Busto.

:thumbsup:

Lloyd - Bauer - X - Brinker(Faucette) - Marcon - Kozuch - Leonardi (L)

Yamamay looks very strong in my opinion but Brinker or Faucette replaced Havelkova. It's a Yama's weak point. Havelkova much better than that duo indeed. :teach:

Yamamay still need strong MB besides Pisani etc. I think Carillo, Arrighetti or Ssuschke could be good choices. :roll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Busto 2012-13 without Mejners and Havelkova but with Kozuch and Brinker ?
    Well, Parisi has to keep Aneta Havlickova in the team ... because I can't imagine Busto making the all season only with Kozuch and Brinker who are very irregular players :whistle:

• Busto 2012-13 without Mejners and Havelkova but with Kozuch and Brinker ?
    Well, Parisi has to keep Aneta Havlickova in the team ... :whistle:

Havlikova will leave :teach:

Why transferring Kozuch if Havlickova would stay?? :whistle:

• Havlikova will leave :teach:

Why transferring Kozuch if Havlickova would stay?? :whistle:

If your architecture is the right one, no CL for Busto and even no second Italian title ... :pinch:

• Faucette signed in Busto too ?
    If Busto can pay Kozuch AND Havilickova ... , Busto would be The monster team in 2013 8o

• About Brinker, she was actually #6 on the list of best players in italian league last year in the competition among all players, "Tropheo Gazetta". However, I dont agree with it, hehe

• Kozuch & Brinker replace Havelkova & Havlickova
    http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…&n=46021&l=0&a=804&s2=118

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• So...Two Germans will replace the Czech girls :roll: Let's see If they play better or worse. I'm just hoping Maren will make a huge improvement in Busto and Kozuch will rock with Lloyd.

• Matthias, remember Havelkova and Havlickova are both hardhitters..neither Brinker nor Kozuch, nor Marcon are.

so I'm afraid Busto will lack of power if they don't transfer another wingspiker...

I wouldn't call Havlickova a hard hitter either, I think some credit of her good performances last season must be given to Lloyd. However I agree that she is better at killing difficult balls than Kozuch. About Brinker, sometimes she shows her full potential in attack, for example in one of the friendly matches vs Poland last month she was just unstoppable. She has the potential to be a really strong attacker, I hope with Parisi she can manage to stabilize her performance, though I definitely agree she can't replace Havelkova. About her reception, according to Guidetti she mainly has mental problems there, she doesn't trust herself enough, but she definitely got much much better there in the last 2 years. I'm more worried about her mistakes in defense which sometimes look very amateur ;)
    But either way, also last season Busto did not have the biggest stars, part of their success was their good teamwork and that every player had a role according to her capabilities, and I think it can be the same next season with the new players :win:

• QUOTE << I fear Busto will lack of power if they don't transfer another wingspiker...
    my opinion
    1) I agree to people who say Kozuch will take great profit from Carli Lloyd's styke of playing. Aneta Havlickova is indeed a stronger hitter, but Maggie is quicker and more reactive than the Czech
    2) I guess Yama team may miss instead Flortje Meijners. She' s just signed a contract with iacenza team.
    3) People here speaks about Brinker -spreading doubts about her effectiveness. It seems Parisi does not share all these doubts, perhaps he thinks Maren can give to her team much more seh did in pesaro
    4) You should also know yama has also hired US Faucette -young and raw, but also very poweful in hitting - and already deserving praises in her 1st campionatoo in Urbino. She may overtake Brinker's role in the starting six - or simply alternate with her.
    5) som people complain about Chiara Dall'Ora. They are wrong, IMO. She's not a top players, but she is very effective in blocking and defense, and is a sober, good-tempered girl: It helps a lot, to keep a god climate in the team. To this respect, she's got already supporters' esteem. I wouldn't swap her for Arrighetti, for Valentina may turn out to be Chris Bauer's double.
    Whatever it goes, cheer up Yama !!
    :wavy:

• I dont know if the trafnsfers from Poland were here :
    Sciurka in Lodz
    Frackowiak and Sawicka stay in Bielsko
    Chemik Police (1st league) transfers are official: Muhlsteinova, Zebrowska, Mirek, Krzos, I.Sliwa, Malinowska, D.Sobolska, Mroz, Hudima
    Rourke probably in Sopot
    in Bialystok- one new player from Trinidad

• I dont know if the trafnsfers from Poland were here :
    Sciurka in Lodz
    Frackowiak and Sawicka stay in Bielsko
    Chemik Police (1st league) transfers are official: Muhlsteinova, Zebrowska, Mirek, Krzos, I.Sliwa, Malinowska, D.Sobolska, Mroz, Hudima
    Rourke probably in Sopot
    in Bialystok- one new player from Trinidad

All in PlusLigaKobiet 2012/2013 thread added :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game