The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Imma Sirressi is staying or leaving Urbino?

Sirressi will go to Chieri.

• Sykora is going to rplace her,so she'll leave,probably she goes to Chieri.

Villa is very close to Mojica and is interested in signing Piccinini and Cardullo..Malagurski and Velijkovic seem to stay and C.Bosetti may will be in the starting 6..

Dear Orì, how we can do without Volleyrosa? ;(

• Dear Orì, how we can do without Volleyrosa? ;(

I don't know!!!! :down: ;(

hope Volleyrosa will aveilable soon!!! ;(

• And what about Pavan? If they want to win the CL next year they have to sign with better players as good as Pavan is. With Mojica, Bossetti and two Serbian players I don't see the future of this new team. :huh:

• Acording to gazzetta:

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…ivi-di-de-cecco-e-sykora/

Conegliano signed with libero Carla Rossetto. And is also interest in setter Caracuda and MB Koeva.

Giaveno signed with american OH Tarah Murray (anyone have infos about her?)

Dall'Ora close to Villa Cortese

Bergamo is interest in Weiss. Zambelli coming back, and Diuof can become starting opp.

• Dall'Ora in Villa? Hm.. As a backup?;)

• Tarah Murrey is a former teammate of Carli Lloyd from collegiate days. She's an outside hitter and has good size (188-190cm) and power. She receives well and has a good jump serve. I think she has a lot of potential but we'll see if her reception can be stable at this level.

• Tarah Murrey is a former teammate of Carli Lloyd from collegiate days. She's an outside hitter and has good size (188-190cm) and power. She receives well and has a good jump serve. I think she has a lot of potential but we'll see if her reception can be stable at this level.

Thanks dear. :flower:

• Oh that's very great and I think she recovers totally her shape
    Now, after games and at day off, she will take fire on dance floor
    I remember an interview with Kim' Glass when she saw Stacy dancing at first time
    She was nearly chok to see a white girl dancing with a kind of black rythm :-))

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Caprara will be the coach, so I think Bechis wont have chance there.

we love marta...that lovely cute girl...
    however,as setter...she is so terrible...what did she does in novara!!!
    and when she played in ITA Nt, I hope Rondon could come back.Rondon is not good,but marta is really worse...joana do you remember Yeltsin Cup 2011?
    yes,marta is young,she could improve herself, so playing in A2 is not bad choice...

• we love marta...that lovely cute girl...
    however,as setter...she is so terrible...what did she does in novara!!!
    and when she played in ITA Nt, I hope Rondon could come back.Rondon is not good,but marta is really worse...joana do you remember Yeltsin Cup 2011?
    yes,marta is young,she could improve herself, so playing in A2 is not bad choice...

Yeltsin Cup? I dont think Italy played Yeltsin Cup last year, did they..I dont remember honestly.. :aww:

I think Bechis is a ok setter, but definetly she could not repeat this year what she did in Urbino. I dont know how Rondon did this season, but she took Crema to A1 so she probably did well.

• yes italy did not play in the Yeltsin Cup maybe Piemonte Cup :lol:

• yes italy did not play in the Yeltsin Cup maybe Piemonte Cup :lol:

Or Montreaux :)

• From Japan, Jovana Vesovic confirmed her move from CV 2004 Tomis Constanta to Severstal Cherepovets. From Google:

"Serbian volleyball player Jovana Vesović will change the club next season. Primač our team moved from Romania to Russia, where he will play for a team of Severstal.

- It is true, I'm going to Russia. I got an offer from the club that comes out of steel and we all agreed, said 24-year-old John Vesović which has so far played for Romania's Constanta."

• I hoped she comes to Poland. She is really good in offence and deffence:) Like Gozde in Turkey. The are very similar ;)