The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Azerrail fans think that they compete with Rabita after this transfer :aww:

Btw, is it official? Cause there is no any news in our media.

http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=5105 Their source is voleybolx.com (Much reliable than magazin :D ) according to news they are planning to sign a contract with him tomorrow :aww: I think Atom Sopot is trying to escape from Chiappini too how fast they let him go :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Azerbaijan NT player is going to play in Azerbaijan or Turkey next season. She can come back to Azerbaijan super league, but maybe because of her fiance she will play in Turkey.

Azerbaijan NT player is going to play in Azerbaijan or Turkey next season. She can come back to Azerbaijan super league, but maybe because of her fiance she will play in Turkey.

Who is that player Nati? Rahimova or Mammadova or Kovalenko?

• Sorry, I forgot to write the name :) Kovolenko her fiance is from Turkey

• I just read on of the facebook page that Azerrail will sign with Motta.

• According to voleybolmagazin Chiappini is the new head coach of Azerrail Baku.Poor Azerrail :aww: I really wonder which recievers he will bring to club :rolll:

There are rumors that Tayyiba Haneef-Park and Polina Rahimova are going to play as OHs :lol:

• There are rumors that Tayyiba Haneef-Park and Polina Rahimova are going to play as OHs :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Chiappini knows how to surprise his opponents, he proved many times in the past :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Nicole Branagh in Azerrail ?

Zarechie Odinstovo interested to Liubov Sokolova ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't think Gamova will find more success at Fenerbahce. Kim is not a bad receiver, but Sokolova-Nihan-Kim in reception will lead to lots of problems. If Logan leaves, Fener should pick up Havelkova or maybe Costagrande. How much money would it take to get Saori out of Japan?

I totally agree with you.
    Sokolova-Nihan-Kim in reception will lead to lots of problems. Fener need Saori. :super:

• Kadir there is no information about the club

@ filedefener I think transfer news about Branagh was from last year.

poiixzill Rahimova in Bergamo? :white: 8| where did u get this rumor?

• Atom Sopot wants Glinka, who said that She wants to end Her career in Poland.

Atom Sopot is very close to add Jerzy Matlak as Coach.

Foreign Players will leave the Club.

• Sansonna will play the playoff in Igtisadchi Baku

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• it is so strange.. :what: :what: :what: as the rumour that wants Rahimova in Bergamo ?( ?( ?( :what: :what:

I remember an interview with Rahimova where she said that some time ago it was her dream to play in Bergamo, probably that's the reason for such rumors. I'm quite sure that it won't happen though, Bergamo is not what it used to be and Rahimova is happy in Azerbaijan.