The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• According to Korea media, Eczacibashi, Vakifbank, Azerrail and Rabita interested in Y.K. As she already adapted to Turkey, she prefers to stay there if there will be small difference in salary.

I don't think so because Vakifbank has Saori,Nikloic,Brakocevic,Furst 8|

• And Maggie.

Mari probably will go to Fener or Eczacibasi - but Eczaci is looking to hire Kim. Fener has to sign top level player for a wing and Mari is one of the best options.

Interesting info about Okuniewska. She's solid player, but if Fener will build their squad on this quality of players, they'll be fourth in the league.

Any news about Besiktas?

And I can't imagine Galata's wings with Neriman, Seray and Rosir Calderon. Maybe another foreign player will go there ?

• I don't think Seray will play instead of Selime in the absense of 4th foreigner. I am waiting for Del Core's transfer to Galatasaray

• I don't think Seray will play instead of Selime in the absense of 4th foreigner. I am waiting for Del Core's transfer to Galatasaray

Del Core? In her season in Eczacibasi, she played poor in offense, but very well in defensive elements, so it would be good deal for Galata, when they're having Neri and Rosir. And a half of starting six Italian national team in Galatasaray, with a coach :super:

• I hope Seray leaves GS, I hate seeing her sitting in the bench :( She should play in a small club this year to raise her performance on her level again.

• Voleybolunsesi is quite reliable so we can say yes :win: They also wrote Vakıfbank Turk Telekom transfered Tugce Hocaoglu(S) from Yesilyurt.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Voleybolunsesi is quite reliable so we can say yes :win: They also wrote Vakıfbank Turk Telekom transfered Tugce Hocaoglu(S) from Yesilyurt.

about Lloyd they were wrong but ok, Ozge is a local setter so I belive they're right this time :D

• So what with Fener? Oner will go there? :lol:

Funny situation about Naz Aydemir - she's 22, and with next season in Vakif, she will play in third turkish team from "big three". She has four medals of Aroma League with Eczacibasi, and three with Fener, unbelieveble... Vakif, with her, Bahar, Kimura, Glinka, Brakocevic or Furst will have maybe a better team than Fener last year...

I hope Kim will stay in Turkey.

• about Lloyd they were wrong but ok, Ozge is a local setter so I belive they're right this time :D

Good Bye Elif :wavy: :lol: I am so sorry for Fenerbahce.She is very dangerous as a 2nd setter too :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Tuğçe Hocaoğlu(S) from Yeşilyurt to Vakıfbank Türk Telekom. Good choice for second setter spot.

edit: weeee im late. Starnight is faster :D

• Tuğçe Hocaoğlu(S) from Yeşilyurt to Vakıfbank Türk Telekom. Good choice for second setter spot.

edit: weeee im late. Starnight is faster :D

So Vakıfbank's roster will be like that:

S: Naz Aydemir ,Tuğçe Hocaoğlu
    OPP: Jovana Brakocevic, Polen Uslupehlivan
    OHs: Saori Kimura, Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolic, Malgorzata Glinka(?),Güldeniz Önal(?)
    M: Chris Fürst, Bahar Toksoy, Ergül Avcı, Melis Gürkaynak
    L: Gizem Güreşen, Songül Gürsoytrak(?)

• Brizitka Molnar has been on Bielsko-Biała eye but won't play here at least.

Natalia Bamber has decided to do pause in volleyball career.

Klaudia Kaczorowska will play in Atom Trefl Sopot. Matlak creates new Piła in Sopot.

• Brizitka Molnar has been on Bielsko-Biała eye but won't play here at least.

Natalia Bamber has decided to do pause in volleyball career.

Klaudia Kaczorowska will play in Atom Trefl Sopot. Matlak creates new Piła in Sopot.

so where Molnar will play???

and what about Matuszkova and Ssuschke???

• Any news about Taismary Aguero ? Will she stay in Modena ?
    And what about Kenya Carcaces and Nancy Carrilo ?
    I know that Nancy is in Volero, but will she stay there or will she be loaned ?