2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ozge Cemberci signed 2 years contract with Eczacibasi VitrA :super:

Source: http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=5655

And what about Elif??

Will she leave ECZ?

• And what about Elif??

Will she leave ECZ?

Yes :dance6: Asuman will stay as 2nd setter.

• Yes :dance6: Asuman will stay as 2nd setter.

You seem to be very happy now, Tayfun :D :D :D I can understand, to be honest :lol:

Where will Elif transfer to?

• You seem to be very happy now, Tayfun :D :D :D I can understand, to be honest :lol:

I don't know really.I think he will play for one of Istanbul clubs (Fenerbahce,Besiktas,Yesilyurt or Sariyer)

• You seem to be very happy now, Tayfun :D :D :D I can understand, to be honest :lol:

According to author of Vatan's newspaper; she decided to stop her professional career and she wants to have baby but it's not clear yet or she will play for Besiktas this season.

Fenerbahce already signed Turkish setter Nilay Özdemir after losing Naz and they aren't interested in Elif Oner. Don't worry guys

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to author of Vatan's newspaper; she decided to stop her professional career and she wants to have baby but it's not clear yet or she will play for Besiktas this season.

Fenerbahce already signed Turkish setter Nilay Özdemir after losing Naz and they aren't interested in Elif Oner. Don't worry guys

Thank you, Burak.

Who will be Fener's second setter?

• you're welcome Sander.

Wow ! :white: According to voleybolmagazin Berenika Okuniewska has chosen an offer from Fenerbahce and turned down the one submitted by Scavolini Pesaro

I didn't hear anything :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• you're welcome Sander.

Wow ! :white: According to voleybolmagazin Berenika Okuniewska has chosen an offer from Fenerbahce and turned down the one submitted by Scavolini Pesaro

I didn't hear anything :D

'Voleybolmagazin isn't a reliable source ' --> quoted from filedefener :teach: :teach:

:D :lol:

:teach:

• Exactly, I just wrote :drink:

http://filedefener.blogspot.com is a reliable source! :teach:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• finally it's official..so let's wait for Maren Brinker's sign..

Busto team for next season (if also Brinker will sgn):

Lloyd-Kozuch

Brinker-Marcon

Arrighetti-Bauer

Leonardi (L)

with Faucette that can play some matches because of the long season..

• a pretty good team running for the italian league championship but i don't see them as contenders for the champions league

• Mira Topic will very likely sign for Tyumen soon, she comes from Schweriner in Bundesliga.

Tyumen will also sign 28-yrs old libero Marta Valcic from Crvena Zvezda, and libero Olga Koba who comes back from maternity.