The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Kathleen Weiss will play in Bergamo. The news was posted on German fed website and quotes the players, so it should be official.

I think we'll improve since last yeart...I think that Weiss is way better than Signorile and Serena (even though I liked her and she quite surprised me!)

• Any news abt Kimberly Glass and Lindsey Berg?

• Can you guys please update me on the situation in Azeri League and teams? What is official so far for Azerrail and Rabita? I don't remember much from the other teams, either, but I guess they haven't done much so far.
    On an other side...anyone knows where Arielle Wilson will play??

I read here Loko transferred Lecia Brown, no news from Baki and igtisadchi.

Rabita- Foluke, Skorupa, Montano, Cruz ( but it was written here that it is not official), Krismanovic, Golubovic, Zhukova, Starovic, Rabadzhieva, Cebic.

Azerrail -Flier, Wensink, Hodge, Radecka , Stam, Parkhomenko and Rahimova will stay, Korotenko's situation is uncertain.

Just read in apasport that Baki will begin transfer after finding head coach.

• Foluke is also represented by SB Community and they haven't officially announced that she signed with Rabita.

• I guess Fenerbahce interested in Paula Pequeno and one surprise name from South America :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Y.Kim will sign with Azerrail Baku :thumbup:

It`s just an old rumor...

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• After the Polish superstar Skowronska, :rose: another Polish player Berenika Okuniewska has decided to play for Fenerbahce. I think it would be good choice because as Dexter says all the best level other MBs like Rasic, Akinradewo, Thaisa agreed with other clubs. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Rabita- Foluke, Skorupa, Montano, Cruz ( but it was written here that it is not official), Krismanovic, Golubovic, Zhukova, Starovic, Rabadzhieva, Cebic.

Aneta Havlickova to Rabita
    http://www.volleyball.it/mercato.asp?s=118&c=38

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Cardullo official in AsistelMCarnaghi.

• Any news abt Kimberly Glass and Lindsey Berg?

Lou will decide after the OG in London. Her decision will depending on her knee. If she will feel good she will play, if it will give her problems she won't play for ONE year.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• [quote='Latvian',index.php?page=Thread&postID=160793#post160793][quote='Nati',index.php?page=Thread&postID=160776#post160776]Rabita- Foluke, Skorupa, Montano, Cruz ( but it was written here that it is not official), Krismanovic, Golubovic, Zhukova, Starovic, Rabadzhieva, Cebic.

Aneta Havlickova to Rabita

Rabita play with 3 Opposite-hitter Sratovic,Havlickova and Montano :wall: