The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Some transfers from Russia:

Tatyana Schukina (MB, 1991) from Dinamo Kazan to Severstal.

Alexandra Efremova (L, 1987) from Severstal to Dinamo Kazan.

Xenia Peshkina (MB, 1986) from Avtodor-Metar to Fakel Novyj Urengoy.

• unfortunately, it's official news :mad: :aww:

Elif Agca Oner in Fenerbahce

http://fenerbahce.org/fb2008/detay.asp?ContentID=29479

I dont understand why some people dont like Elif. ok she may not be the right setter for big teams but she is not that bad as you complain about.would you prefer Rondon or Dinamo Moscow setters? Nilay will be a starting setter then Elif.whats the problem?? Elif is a very good second setter and despite this,you dont like Elif :aww: :tzz:

• I dont understand why some people dont like Elif. ok she may not be the right setter for big teams but she is not that bad as you complain about.would you prefer Rondon or Dinamo Moscow setters? Nilay will be a starting setter then Elif.whats the problem?? Elif is a very good second setter and despite this,you dont like Elif :aww: :tzz:

So tell us for what reasons we should like her? For her great quality sets? Or her smartfull decisions? Sorry but even as an 2nd setter she looks horrible for those level teams.She would be a great option for 8th-12th teams ok.She must be so grateful to her friend Nalan Ural otherwise she wouldn't play in Eczacibasi too :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So tell us for what reasons we should like her? For her great quality sets? Or her smartfull decisions? Sorry but even as an 2nd setter she looks horrible for those level teams.She would be a great option for 8th-12th teams ok.She must be so grateful to her friend Nalan Ural otherwise she wouldn't play in Eczacibasi too :aww:

She is an experienced setter.She made good plays at legaue's semi&final .tell me a better second setter than Elif?? Is she worse than Tuğçe Atıcı-Hocaoğlu,Seda Eryüz,Zülfiye etc...?

• Y.K.Kim can sign with Rabita Baku :S :whistling:
    Even A.Cruz doesn't sign with Rabita Baku yet and I think Rabita Baku can buy another player too.

http://azerisport.com/volleyball/20120604010800806.html

"судя по всему" = judging by all

Judging by all, this "all" comes from my previous post
    "I guess she is Kim Yeon-Koung :dance6:"

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• She is an experienced setter.She made good plays at legaue's semi&final .tell me a better second setter than Elif?? Is she worse than Tuğçe Atıcı-Hocaoğlu,Seda Eryüz,Zülfiye etc...?

Yeah that's Elif's level.To be an only 2nd setter.Well as you can see she had no progress in last 2 years,she is totally spritless.At least both Tugce's are trying to add something to their volleyball and both of them are quite ambitious girls so yes for me she is even worse than both Tugce's.Fenerbahce shouldn't expect lots of things for future so Vakıfbank did the best thing with transfer Tugce Hocaoglu as backup not Elif.

• Paula Pequeno [I love her since Aug 21, 2008] has proposals from Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkey and Poland.
    But she speaks portuguese, only....

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• They rumors about Logan in Unilever are getting stronger, and I personally believe she will sign with them. Although I don't think that not playing in CL is a good thing. And Osasco's team is stronger in my opinion.

• Voleybolubsesi wrote that Berenika Okuniewska's husband confirmed her transfer to Fenerbahce.Welcome Bera to Turkey :flower:

• Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio have re-signed with Italian players Veronica Bisconti and Valeria Caracuta. (volleyball.it)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited 2 times, last by filedefener ().

• Vasileva can come to Brazil to play for Zé Roberto's team (Campinas). About Logan Tom, she's pretty close and she probably will sign with Unilever for this following season. Its like 99% of chances to come to Rio de Janeiro :)

• Vesovic officially announced in Severstal on SB community.