The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Kim Staelens in Wrocław :white:

What? :what: Gwardia has enough moeny for that?!

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I dont think she will go to Moscow. And if they say they want to play Gamova/Goncharova, yes its possible as they played in 2007-2009 seasons, but it will just not happen, and I dont think they are serious when they say it. First of all, they dont like each other (if they not become friends recently). And second, if Gamova leavs her OPP position in Kazan then Goncharova will do everything for that spot since she said she wants to play in Kazan where her boyfriend lives. And the third factor is that she will probably not earn more (which she maybe will not in Turkey either) and if she goes to any other russian club she will have the same problems with extremly long travels all the time. That can be a reason to play in Turkey. To sit in airplanes many hours almost every week is hurting a 32 year old, 204 cm tall body. Another reason for playing in Turkey is their much bigger success in Europe last years, if she wants to win CL.

The most logic if she leaves is Vakifbank since Glinka leavs and the OPP spot is open, and they have money I belive. Also, Gamova said she admires Christiane Furst and belives she is the best blocker in the world, so I think she wants to play with Furst ofc.

I believe that too. I guess, two years ago, Guidetti mentioned in the turkish press that he would like to work with Gamova as well. In Turkey people believe that Vakifbank has not much money, but I only can say that this is not true. Talking about money is wrong and no one knows about the internal structure of Vakifbank. But there are some jealous eyes and wannabe "volleyball-journalists" who claim to know everything better than others and say that Vakifbank has not much money because why do they have 3 sponsors !!! This is a ridicolous arguement because a team can have as much sponsors as it wants !!!! :teach:

Glinka will leave VTT for sure and I think that Vakifbank will d evertything to get Gamova. Gamova has also opened restaurant with Inessa Korkmaz, I dont know what kind of position she has, but there were some news about that last year. Her friend Inessa and Luba are in Istanbul along with Natalia so I think Gamova will have not soo much problems!

I would like to see her in VTT. I will pray for that :lol:

• Wroclaw will change name from Gwardia to Impel and will have new logo and big money.

Main point for new season is PlusLiga Medal.

Werblinska is very close to Impel.

• What? :what: Gwardia has enough moeny for that?!

Piękna Kim Staelens siatkarką Impel Gwardii!

2012-03-30 15:30:30, aktualizacja: 2012-03-30 16:26:14

Takie trafnsfery nam się baaardzo podobają. Holenderska rozgrywająca Kim Staelens została właśnie nową zawodniczką Impel Gwardii Wrocław. 7 stycznia skończyła 30 lat, urodziła się w Belgii, a ostatni sezon spędziła w niemieckim VT Aurubis Hamburg.

Staelens to siatkarka z najwyższej półki, choć ma "tylko" 182 cm. W swoim cv zgromadziła do tej pory takie sukcesy jak srebrny medal rozegranych w Polsce mistrzostw Europy (2009) oraz zwycięstwo z reprezentacją w World Grand Prix 2007. Czterokrotnie była również mistrzynią Holandii. We wrześniu 2010 roku urodziła córkę Lynn, której ojcem jest siatkarz Mark Sterken, życiowy partner Kim. W siatkówkę gra również jej siostra Chaïne Staelens.

Umiejętność rozgrywania i sięgania po największe międzynarodowe sukcesy to nie wszystkie zalety blondwłosej rozgrywającej. Jest też równie piękna co sprytna pod siatką.

http://www.gazetawroclawska.pl…wardii,id,t.html?cookie=1

• No, Werblińska is close to the other club in Poland.

• Kim in Poland? Interesting...It seems like Debby and Caroline recommend her to play in Poland. Speaking of Debby and Caroline, Are they staying in Muszyna or any news?

• Probably Debby, Wensink, Kaczor, Piątek, Gajewska, Rourke, Werbińska, Djurisic will out from Muszyna.

• Probably Debby, Wensink, Kaczor, Piątek, Gajewska, Rourke, Werbińska, Djurisic will out from Muszyna.

If I was Muszyna-boss I would do the same...kick out the most expensive - though bad performing - players, after such a terrible season for the club :teach:

• and setters? Radecka/Rabka? I dont think they will stay after so many argues at timeouts with Bodzio The King

• and setters? Radecka/Rabka? I dont think they will stay after so many argues at timeouts with Bodzio The King

Radecka maybe can play for Villa next year if Lin Berg will stop play.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Radecka maybe can play for Villa next year if Lin Berg will stop play.

really Loca? you heard some rumour? that would be great :) I only heard baout Franci going to Villa...and about Lin is sure for 100 % she will retire?

• really Loca? you heard some rumour? that would be great :) I only heard baout Franci going to Villa...and about Lin is sure for 100 % she will retire?

I read on twitter that a player between Grün, Harmotto, Cardullo, Rabadhzieva, Sadurek will play for Villa for sure.

I don't now what Lin will do... She wrote on twitter that doctors suggest her to stop as soon as possible (and she said 6,5 months - that said some months ago sounds like if after London she will stop), after this tweet she wrote that she will not stop but after she wrote on twitter that next year she will be able to see a fashion event because she wont play. So I'm confused!

Franci= Ferretti? if Lin will not play anymore I think Ferretti will be the best choice

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited 2 times, last by Loca inside ().

• Acording to http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/

Havelkova can go to play in Russia next season together with Conte.

I read Dinamo Moscow was intrested in her last year, and gave her a offer, and she said she would like to play for them but declined for some reasons, that I dont know. Maybe she will join them now instead. It would be fantastic for Moscow really, she is exactly the kind of player they need!

• I read Dinamo Moscow was intrested in her last year, and gave her a offer, and she said she would like to play for them but declined for some reasons, that I dont know. Maybe she will join them now instead. It would be fantastic for Moscow really, she is exactly the kind of player they need!

It reminded me the story of Ognjenovic and Teodosic :lol: Well Havelkova is one of the greatest OHs in europe now but i think it's a little early for her to have a russia adventure.Most of star players came to Russia with huge expectations but generally it has been ended with a big dissapointment (Logan,Costagrande,Kozuch etc.) There are some exception like Larson and Filipova too but i think Dinamo Moscow have to change their setters first.They bring great hitters to team but there is no setter who can use them well.Eczacibasi had the same problem this year where they eliminated like Dinamo Moscow from the same way :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I read on twitter that a player between Grün, Harmotto, Cardullo, Rabadhzieva, Sadurek will play for Villa for sure.

I don't now what Lin will do... She wrote on twitter that doctors suggest her to stop as soon as possible (and she said 6,5 months - that said some months ago sounds like if after London she will stop), after this tweet she wrote that she will not stop but after she wrote on twitter that next year she will be able to see a fashion event because she wont play. So I'm confused!

Franci= Ferretti? if Lin will not play anymore I think Ferretti will be the best choice

hehe Im confused too :) yes I meant Feretti...Sadurek is now not mentioned to leave Muszyna but I dont think she will stay there