The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Kim can get free agent after 2 years from she's current team, Heung-Kook insurance. According to rumor, She's team want come back to Korea but she resist and bluff to retire. This rumor has not been reported in the media yet.

• Kim can get free agent after 2 years from she's current team, Heung-Kook insurance. According to rumor, She's team want come back to Korea but she resist and bluff to retire. This rumor has not been reported in the media yet.

yes.. Korean volleyball media is very very bad. Heung-Kook insurance women's volleyball team's operating is not so good.

• Kathy Radzuweit from Rabita Baku('s bench :D ) back to German league to SC Potsdam. It's one of the weakest teams in the league, but she has played under their coach Alberto Salomoni some years ago and she wants to find joy in playing again.
    The club is also close to confirm Czech MB Sajdova and Argentinian Opp Fresco.

• Someone wrote here some days ago that Pila signed another Opp, someone from Poland but I don't remember who...

This OPP is Magdalena Wawrzyniak from Sparta Warszawa (1st league), PTPS is still looking for second OPP, they're interested in Lucia Fresco and Magdalena Piątek (Bank BPS Muszyna)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's almost confirmed that Fresco will play in Pila. :set:

• Few weaks ago people from Atom Trefl Sopot confirmed that they will sign non-european players that will play in Olympic Games in London. Few hours ago the man from this club, probably his name is Zieba, but I'm not sure, was present at the match of WGP in Lodz between Poland and Brazil. The camera show him sitting with the computer and talking to a man with a non-european look. I think Atom will sign Brazilians. Who has the chcance for London and came to Lodz? I think Mari and Peqeno as they are still free and don't have clubs yet.

• Few weaks ago people from Atom Trefl Sopot confirmed that they will sign non-european players that will play in Olympic Games in London. Few hours ago the man from this club, probably his name is Zieba, but I'm not sure, was present at the match of WGP in Lodz between Poland and Brazil. The camera show him sitting with the computer and talking to a man with a non-european look. I think Atom will sign Brazilians. Who has the chcance for London and came to Lodz? I think Mari and Peqeno as they are still free and don't have clubs yet.

But u said Annerys Vargas, Priscilla Rivera/Kenia Carcaces should be presented in Sopot this week for like a week ago :S

• When it'll be official we'll get know about it, now it's only rumour :) someone again read polish websitres with stupid posts

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sonja Newcombe, Turkish league top scorer last season (before she left) and 2011 France league top scorer has not signed yet. Will she return to Turkey? Rumors are she may go to Azer. Anyone have news?

• Sonja Newcombe, Turkish league top scorer last season (before she left) and 2011 France league top scorer has not signed yet. Will she return to Turkey? Rumors are she may go to Azer. Anyone have news?

I hope she goes to Italy or Asia perhaps. I don't understand why USA NT didn't give a second look at her. She's very stable receiver and can kill a bill better than some of the OH in the training pool

As far as I know she signed with a Puerto Rico team (Stacey Gordon's team)

• she didnt signed nowhere yet, thats right, and rumours (only rumours!) say that she made her choice in between polish and russian offers. will see.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Grace Carter, MB, (Olympic England NT) from Terville to Stade Français (Paris), promoted in French League A :whistle:

• Piccinini & Vercesi to Fenerbahçe... and talkin' with Sokolova again...

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Piccinini & Vercesi to Fenerbahçe... and talkin' with Sokolova again...

So they have Nilay, Eda, Seda, Nihan, Okuniewska probably Piccinini or Mari, but who will be receiving? They don't have a stable player in reception.and it could be a huge problem...