The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I love rumors :lol: from 2011/2012 Transfer News Thread

Yes Kim is the Best Korean Player but I think Someone overdosed Muszynianka's water... Oh Fenerbahce Titanic I see in My crystal ball very big Iceberg in the Champion's League Oceans in new season..
    Oh oh oh ooooo.. but My heart will go on and ooon..

OMG, Fenerbahce is going crazy :lol: I'm not even sure who she is... I also think They should have picked Kimura instead of her :wacko:

:whistle:

Ze ROberto stays, Kim instead of Sokolova for sure...Saori -if she comes then she`ll replace Osmo.

Big possibility she will go to Dinamo Moscow.Kuzyutkin came to Istanbul to determine Sokolova,he looks successful :win:

My Friend, which lives in Moscow and is very close to Dinamo told Me that Sokolova asked Dinamo for help to find house for Her in good location. So...

:call:

Is it official? What a bad desicion by Fenerbahce ;(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• @filedefener, When I read comments about KIm , made me smile :) She gave best answer with her game. Lesson 1- we shouldnt comment in bad way or good way if we havent seen player's game :wavy: :win:

It would be great if Kim will play in Azerbaijan, me to Korea and kim to Azerbaijan, best transfers :rolll:
    I wrote in CL thread also, in Rabita Baku match, she was singning Rabita's song, maybe she has sumpathy to Rabita :heart:

• I do not think Ferretti will play in Pesaro next year... I have read that she recives also from some foreign teams and not only from Pesaro

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'm not sure about Rabita I think it is Baki V.K wants to transfer Kim YK. Also they will begin to build volleyball arena with 4000 seats.

There is rumors that SOCAR ( State oil company of Azerbaijan Republic) will sponsor to Azerrail. :white:

• I think Alisha Glass can play in Italy

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• do you know where??

I'm just saying

In Italy a lot of teams will change the setter, Bergamo (I suppose) Modena, Pesaro and Chieri (for sure) Villa (depending on Berg's knee) and maybe also Piacenza and Novara...

Edited 2 times, last by Loca inside ().

• ok...:) anyway I hope too!

EDIT XD

• Laura Dijkema will leave Vfb Suhl

• According azerisport Chiappini also got offers from Italy and Russia.

• In Italy a lot of teams will change the setter, Bergamo (I suppose) Modena, Pesaro and Chieri (for sure) Villa (depending on Berg's knee) and maybe also Piacenza and Novara...

Is Ferreti leaving Pesaro? I thought I read that the club was in negotiations with her throughout the season to extend.

• Ferretti will leave 85%

• do you know which team ? Yesterday I heard that she may leave italy and go to a foreign country

I have also heard this rumor too but she can also play in Italy, I don't know....