The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Kim YK is welcomed but I dont understand to transfer another MB we already have very good 3 MBs :S I read the same news from apasport and azerisport. it seems they took it from foreign site.

Ana Grbac in Azerrail?

Does it mean Oksana's injury is really serious? :evil:

• you forget about one Germanian middle blocker too :D

Yeah right but we don't know her name yet... And if it's Ssuske I guess she may be on starting 6 because they will need à middle able to spike "slides" behind the setter whereas Akinradewu will be better spiking fast sets in front of Skorupa.

• Is she middle blocker ? :?:

• Yeah right but we don't know her name yet... And if it's Ssuske I guess she may be on starting 6 because they will need à middle able to spike "slides" behind the setter whereas Akinradewu will be better spiking fast sets in front of Skorupa.

and just now i don't know Y.K.Kim will play in Rabita or Azerrail :?:

• kim, montano and akirandewo will take the bulk of the points now it will be up to the rest to complete the title rum

• Antonella Del Core in Zarechie Odintsovo from Fakel Noyvi Urengoy.

Veronica Angeloni stays in Zarechie.

• Giaveno signed with Demichelis form Santa Croce (in A2) as second setter and with Tarah Murrey, 1990, from Berkeley...any infos about her??

• Giaveno signed with Tarah Murrey, 1990, from Berkeley...any infos about her??

She´s a pretty tall (around 190cm) and powerfull build girl. She was playing together with Carli Lloyd for Cal in college. I think her biggest strength is her pretty heavy spikes. They are hard but maybe not so "standout", pretty similar to Klineman I would say. Her biggest weakness is her defense what I´ve seen, but some people rate her as a allround player though. I have not seen enough games of her to say about her future potential.

• So they need a good reciver now

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yeah right but we don't know her name yet... And if it's Ssuske I guess she may be on starting 6 because they will need à middle able to spike "slides" behind the setter whereas Akinradewu will be better spiking fast sets in front of Skorupa.

Ssuschke is the only MB of Germany who has the level to play in Rabita and hasn't signed anywhere yet, but I really hope she won't go there. Foluke, Krsmanovic and Golubovic is a great trio of MBs, I think Ssuschke has the same level as Golubovic and Krsmanovic but it would still be a waste to have her there, she should go to a club where she can be full time starter. If she goes to Rabita I am sure the main reason would be money, it is possible that she will have a baby after ECH 2013 in Germany, so some good money would be nice for her now, especially after the problematic year in Sopot.

• She´s a pretty tall (around 190cm) and powerfull build girl. She was playing together with Carli Lloyd for Cal in college. I think her biggest strength is her pretty heavy spikes. They are hard but maybe not so "standout", pretty similar to Klineman I would say. Her biggest weakness is her defense what I´ve seen, but some people rate her as a allround player though. I have not seen enough games of her to say about her future potential.

Tarah Murray was a scoring machine for California. You can check her matches especifically the 2011 NCAA championships with Carli Lloyd on Youtube. She has better passing than Hodge. She's still diamond in a rough, I hope that the coach of Giaveno can unleash her full potential.

• Azerbaijan should create two Leagues- 1st League and 1st Bench League.

I have lost in Rabita roster- who is here at the moment?

May they will participate 2 competition, ECL and ACL :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Budowlani Łódź has won fight with one of turkish Teams 'bout Santos.

She has choosen Poland because here level is more balanced than in Turkey- She has said.