The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Who is Santos?

Soraia Neudil Dos Santos, best scorer last season in italian A2 ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• How would you compare the quality level between Serie A2 and Plus Liga? Except the four best teams in Poland, pretty much the same level or what u think?

• Santos is wrong coz Turkish league is getting more balanced ^^ Kosek,Richards,Spicer already signed with several teams except top 4.I hope we can see some more good names like them.Their policity with transfering 30-40 years old ukrainians is finally over.I really would like to see Newcombe once again in Turkish league :D I am waiting good transfers from Iller Bankasi,Sariyer,Ted Kolejler and Besiktas.Yesilyurt has already signed with Kosek and Richards.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kenia Carcasés in Atom Trefl Sopot! :obey: :obey: :obey:
    http://www.blokaut.net/aktualn…%A9s+w+Atomie+Trefl+Sopot!

• Santos is wrong coz Turkish league is getting more balanced ^^ Kosek,Richards,Spicer already signed with several teams except top 4.I hope we can see some more good names like them.Their policity with transfering 30-40 years old ukrainians is finally over.I really would like to see Newcombe once again in Turkish league :D I am waiting good transfers from Iller Bankasi,Sariyer,Ted Kolejler and Besiktas.Yesilyurt has already signed with Kosek and Richards.

I cant belive u write this StarNight...Kosek and Richards is just decent players that isnt good enough for the leagues in Russia, Azeri and even Italy. I think they suits in these mediocre turkish teams very well. For ex. bulgarian Nikolova and Newcombe that was playing in low turkish clubs last season, is much better than Kosek and Richards - so how the level should be higher because of them, I simply dont understand. Lets go for Spicer, but she is IMO the only player of they u mention, that has potential to make a real difference.

She has right.

League where are results in one set lower than 10 points sometimes isn't balanced.

Between Istanbul 4 Teams and the rest is abyss.

• Yes, I can't say that our league is very balanced but it doesn't have to be too..And the fact that our 4 clubs are one of the best teams in the world..Last year we had watched the Italian champion Yamamay against Galatasaray which finished 4th in the league..If you don't have the best teams, balanced league doesn't make so much sence for me..

• In Russia the teams outside top4 has foreigners like Hooker, Havelkova, Del Core, Angeloni, Jovana Vesovic, Jelena Alajbjeg, Krygobarova for ex. its quality in my opinion.

• Yeah! Very good transfer in polish league!!;) Welcome Kenia :rose:

• I wonder if they will transfer anymore attacker to the team, I mean, Podolec, Kazorowska and Carcaces seems not so balanced :D

Blokaut wrote also, that it's very likely, that a brazilian star will join Sopot. So it really could be Paula Pequeno, I think.

• Kaczorowska is quite good only in reception ;) if they don't change their policy roster will be probably looking like that: Podolec, Carcases, De La Cruz ;D

• I would like to see Vargas in Sopot! ^^ i love Her :rose:

• Kaczorowska is quite good only in reception ;) if they don't change their policy roster will be probably looking like that: Podolec, Carcases, De La Cruz ;D

Ah, looks very strong, they have quite good libero and setter too, but MB seems to be weakest link as it looks now at least, but yes, hopefully they can get Vargas!

• I am curious Paula's last desicion..Which team she will play for: Fenerbahce or Sopot?

You know, I had the opportunity to talk to Ze Roberto during the WGP in Lodz and I asked him about Paula in Sopot and he didn't know anything. He only said that she's talking with Fenerbahce. But, from what I know, Paula in Sopot is almost a done deal. Mr Zięba, the menager from Sopot is talking about Paula more and more openly.
    Oh, and btw Ze, He said about Paula: "She's a good player" :lol: And I said to him: "Yes, we know" :rolll:

And Podolec will play as opposite.

• I cant belive u write this StarNight...Kosek and Richards is just decent players that isnt good enough for the leagues in Russia, Azeri and even Italy. I think they suits in these mediocre turkish teams very well. For ex. bulgarian Nikolova and Newcombe that was playing in low turkish clubs last season, is much better than Kosek and Richards - so how the level should be higher because of them, I simply dont understand. Lets go for Spicer, but she is IMO the only player of they u mention, that has potential to make a real difference.

I didn't mention them as star players or high level but they are good players at least.Kosek is still playing for NT.Richards and Spicer are good aswell.My point was for example Yesilyurt's previous year OH was an 34-35 years bulgarian Germanova comparing her with Kosek or Richards they are better players.Same for Ted Kolejliler,they had Szelyekova as setter whom is really average and they transfered Spicer instead of her.For me those transfers are big steps for 5th-12th ranked teams.Hope to see Nikolova and Newcombe back :D also Marina Tumas

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: