The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• It could be.... So Leo in the burhan felek will have someone to talk with XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• According azerisport Gajic will leave Rabita in the end of the season. He got offer from Eczacibashi and it is possible he is going to work there.

I liked Gajic :aww:

P.S I forgot it is 1st April, I hope it is just a joke.

• According azerisport Gajic will leave Rabita in the end of the season. He got offer from Eczacibashi and it is possible he is going to work there.

but as far as i remember Micelli renewed his contract last season for next 2 years, so maybe it's a joke :D

ahahahahah

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think it is joke either, azerisport did it before also :gone:

• As far as I know Francesca Ferretti most likely Pesaro.

Margareta Kozuch and Corina Ssuschke are most likely will leave Atom Trefl Sopot.

After yesterday's match some authors said at the beginning of this season Carli Lloyd were offers from Eczacibasi but Eczacibasi didn't accept.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to voleybolmagazin Rabita Baku wants Dragan Nesic so Gajic's situation looks not a April 1 Joke :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• to me Kimura out from Japan in Europe can find some difficulties with our volleyball style..i still remember Shin Miyuki Takashi playing in Italy..she was really impressive with her Nt but she found it was a really different type of game in IT and she couldn't express herself at all..

Difficult to bring Saori out of Japan, She's super star No#1 of Japan and League. Volleyball fans in Japan want to see her every week.

• According to voleybolmagazin Rabita Baku wants Dragan Nesic so Gajic's situation looks not a April 1 Joke :D

I hope it is 2nd April joke :)

According to azerisport Chiappini was in the Challenge cup final match yesterday :gone:

One of the fans sent pm to Chiappini in facebook, and he wrote that his transfer to Azerrail is rumor for now.

• freuen sich über die Vertragsverlängerung mit Judith und Robin für 2012/2013. Wir sind stolz, dass Ihr bei uns bleibt !!! :woohoo:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• freuen sich über die Vertragsverlängerung mit Judith und Robin für 2012/2013. Wir sind stolz, dass Ihr bei uns bleibt !!! :woohoo:

Indeed :) Robin and Judith will also stay for 2012-2013 season in Dresden :win:

Congratulations, girls :flower: :flower:

• Indeed :) Robin and Judith will also stay for 2012-2013 season in Dresden :win:

Congratulations, girls :flower: :flower:

hehehe :rose: