The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• :sos: She should leave from russia ,grun cant play her effective game againts tall block... italy or poland might be best choice for her

Luna is right, she might stay in Moscow, but she has not signed anything yet what I know.

• Last year Seray Altay was in Galatasaray?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Budowlani Łódź signed new MB, Aleksandra Sikorska (ex-Sparta Warszawa), she was part of NT team in Junior WCH 2011 in Peru

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Yes she was
    I hope to meet her in France (in Metz in the north-east) for the last journey
    in the european league
    She's so charming and she seems to be cool
    So, I will ask it at the end ;-))

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

Yes she was :win: She didn't play so much coz she had vision problems in eyes,sounds interesting :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So she should take Akinradewo's glasses XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Lindsey Berg will play in Japan, Hisamitsu Seiyaku Springs!

• I like Erica's play very much so in Poland I will support Sopot :)

Belcik - Carcaces
    ?-?
    Coimbra - ?
    Zenik

• I like Erica's play very much so in Poland I will support Sopot :)

Belcik - Carcaces
    ?-?
    Coimbra - ?
    Zenik

Carcases is not official yet, but the main attacker ( according to the contract ) will be Podolec and the second Kwiatkowska.
    For now I would say ( I use officially signed players ):

Wilk(or Belcik)- Podolec
    Pykosz- Lukasik
    Coimbra - Rourke
    Zenik

• So if main O is Podolec, what will do Kenia in Sopot? Or You mean that after Kenia's contract She will be no 1.

• Some news from Russia:

Olga Bukreeva (Krasnodar) might miss the next season because of treatment for some trauma, still not certain though.

Irina Kuznetsovas (Stratanovich) contract expired with Kazan and she looks for a new club, but so far all negotiations with clubs (incl. Kazan) have failed because of no financial agreements.

• It is a club from first division of japanese championship, V.Premier League.

Risa Shinnabe plays for Hisamitsu Springs.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• im confused about Podolec. what positions will she play at? And who will be the receptors of Sopot?: libero Zenik,ERica and other OH?

Except Erika Coimbra as OH's announced are: Rachel Rorke, Kenia Carcaces (non-confirmed) & Klaudia Kaczorowska as OPP Anna Podolec & Anita Kwiatkowska

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Lindsey Berg will play in Japan, Hisamitsu Seiyaku Springs!

I think it is strange because she said that she will decide what to do after London!
    The V league is more intense than others, am I right!?