The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• http://siatkowka.przegladsport…artykul,140977,1,988.html

Erika Coimbra will play in Sopot 8|
    Didn't she sign with one of the brazilian clubs?

She haven't sign with anyone here in Brazil yet, she even said in an interview she was a bit upset, cause she wanted to come back, but she could not find a club for her here, since the ones that can pay her salary pretty much have their teams build up.

• :?:

According to stats as R She is better than Kosek and Kasprzak who play in NT and a bit little worse than Ozsoy who plays as R in Turkey NT :whistle:

Maybe I exaggerate a bit ^^ of course comparing Klaudia with Kinga is understandable - Kasprzak can't receive at all, Kosek also lost abilities

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Brazilian coach Angelo Vercesi has arrived in Istanbul a few days ago but he won't be signed on a deal with Fenerbahce and leaves from Istanbul on Sunday.

Well, I don't know what will happen now ?(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Brazilian coach Angelo Vercesi has arrived in Istanbul a few days ago but he won't be signed on a deal with Fenerbahce and leaves from Istanbul on Sunday.

Well, I don't know what will happen now ?(

Has he come to met with Fenerbahce? is it possible that he came to meet Baki team manager who is currently in Istanbul?

• According to voleybolmagazin another Brazilian coach Marcos Kwiek who will come to Istanbul to meet with Fenerbahce in the coming days.

I have no idea abou this

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to voleybolmagazin another Brazilian coach Marcos Kwiek who will come to Istanbul to meet with Fenerbahce in the coming days.

I have no idea abou this

Maybe he'll leave Dominican Republic NT :whistle:

• Maybe he'll leave Dominican Republic NT :whistle:

Marcos maybe not have to leave the Dominican team to go to Fenerbahce, he can be coach of two teams

• With full respect but He is good to coach Buena Vista Ajajaja Lalala Club in Argentina and Uruguay NT not Dominican Republic NT and Fenerbahce. Dominican Team since 2004 is still in the same point.

• With full respect but He is good to coach Buena Vista Ajajaja Lalala Club in Argentina and Uruguay NT not Dominican Republic NT and Fenerbahce. Dominican Team since 2004 is still in the same point.

I totally agree with you :thumbup:

• Maybe he'll leave Dominican Republic NT :whistle:

God! Please give me this gift!!!!! but voleybolmagazin... everybody know...

edit:

Miguelway nope, he can't be coach of two teams, because Dominican Republic is specific NT, because coach must be there by almost all year! He must teach young players and has practice with girls, which didn't find a club and train with them to play in competition. There camp is almost all year hahaha (without holidays and time after competition for rest)... of course everything is in Santo Domingo :-)

• God! Please give me this gift!!!!! but voleybolmagazin... everybody know...

edit:

Miguelway nope, he can't be coach of two teams, because Dominican Republic is specific NT, because coach must be there by almost all year! He must teach young players and has practice with girls, which didn't find a club and train with them to play in competition. There camp is almost all year hahaha (without holidays and time after competition for rest)... of course everything is in Santo Domingo :-)

But according to wikipedia, he trained Mirador http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcos_Kwiek ?(

• I think it's a wrong info. Here is the more info about him from FIVB

Brazilian Marcos Kwiek worked as an assistant coach for Brazil’s women’s team from 2003 to 2007 and has been coach of the Dominican Republic team since 2008, when he took over from Beato Miguel Cruz. He guided the team to a silver medal in the 2009 Pan American Cup and gold at the NORCECA Women’s Continental Championship in the same year. The Dominican women finished third at the FIVB World Grand Champions Cup in 2009 before taking gold at both the Pan American Cup and Central American and Caribbean Games in 2010.

And according to this page last year Wilson Sanchez is the head coach of Mirador not Marcos.

http://www.fivb.org/en/volleyb…/Women/Teams.asp?Team=MIR

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Lindsey Berg on twitter “@Napela: I'm sorry to say that the rumors about me playing in Japan next year are not true. I don't know where this info is coming from...”

I was not believing it since the beginning and now she twitted it!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• haahahaha. People...

Marcos Kwiek trained Mirador yes (in 2010) , but this team is NATIONAL TEAM OF DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, but had to have name to play in Club World Championship, so Dominican Republic NT played in club MIRADOR... people, please don't be funny...

In 2011 this club played in Club World Championship too, but in this same moment National Team of Dominican Republic were on NORCECA continental championship, so last year go to the Doha Dominican Republic B with Francia Jackson, Marianne Fersola, Brayelin Martinez etc... and coach of this team was Wilson Sanches, he is in the staff of DR NT (not second coach Wagner, because he went with team A).

• haahahaha. People...

Marcos Kwiek trained Mirador yes (in 2010) , but this team is NATIONAL TEAM OF DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, but had to have name to play in Club World Championship, so Dominican Republic NT played in club MIRADOR... people, please don't be funny...

In 2011 this club played in Club World Championship too, but in this same moment National Team of Dominican Republic were on NORCECA continental championship, so last year go to the Doha Dominican Republic B with Francia Jackson, Marianne Fersola, Brayelin Martinez etc... and coach of this team was Wilson Sanches, he is in the staff of DR NT (not second coach Wagner, because he went with team A).

thank you very much for those informations. I was thinking the same. Its always good to have someone who knows correctly what the situation is. Maybe you can tell us your opinions about this coach. Do you think he is a good one ?

• thank you very much for those informations. I was thinking the same. Its always good to have someone who knows correctly what the situation is. Maybe you can tell us your opinions about this coach. Do you think he is a good one ?

Just look how plays DOM this year in WGP, they are terrible :down: although Kwiek achieved with DOM Gold in NORCECA champs 2009,he won twice Pan-Am Cup and twice were finalist, there is also 3rd place in Grand Champions Cup, they played there with Thailand, Japan, Brazil, Italy & Korea. This year it looks really bad, we'll see how will DOM play in Pan-Am Cup 2012 and in OG in London.

• Yesterday, 10:39am
    Lindsey Berg will play in Japan, Hisamitsu Seiyaku Springs!

Lindsey Berg on twitter “@Napela: I'm sorry to say that the rumors about me playing in Japan next year are not true. I don't know where this info is coming from...”

I was not believing it since the beginning and now she twitted it!

You was not believing, but you were the first who posted yesterday! :P 8)

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")