The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Sarka Kubinova and Ivona Svobodnikova in Volley Köniz

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Very good local transfers for Yesilyurt :win:

Seda-Seray
    Richards-Kosek
    Asli-Nesve
    Didem

Btw who will be Eczacibasi's 3rd MB than? :what: Seems they pkan to transfer a foreign MB plus Ceylan from youth team.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Very good local transfers for Yesilyurt :win:

Seda-Seray
    Richards-Kosek
    Asli-Nesve
    Didem

Btw who will be Eczacibasi's 3rd MB than? :what: Seems they pkan to transfer a foreign MB plus Ceylan from youth team.

3rd MB will most likely Dragana

• so at the end,where will Sokolova play next season???

• 3rd MB will most likely Dragana

Actually i like Dranaga a lot personally.She is a really kind person and had good relations with other players previous season so i have no doubt that she will adapt to Eczaci but she must work really hard to catch a good form coz Eczaci has really big targets.In the other hand it's not easy to find a good MB who will accept to stay at bench in most of games.
    Poljak,Busra,Marinkovic and Ceylan sounds nice ^^

• What about TED ? There were rumuors about a sponsorship ?
    I really hope for them to get a good OH, they have nice young talented turkish girls in roaster

• Simge > Didem

Simge's reception is a live bomb :D Previous season in a match between TED Kolejliler and Yesilyurt,the score was 12-12 in tie break and Simge did 2 direct reception errors and they lost the game very poor.Uzeyir Ozdurak's daughter is also a libero in Yesilyurt so they have 3 liberos :lol:

• Simge's reception is a live bomb :D Previous season in a match between TED Kolejliler and Yesilyurt,the score was 12-12 in tie break and Simge did 2 direct reception errors and they lost the game very poor.Uzeyir Ozdurak's daughter is also a libero in Yesilyurt so they have 3 liberos :lol:

:lol: but I still think she's better overall :D Didem didn't get a lot chances neither in Nilüfer nor Fenerbahçe though, we need to watch her first :) I know Özge but I haven't watched her play yet. Maybe they'll send one of Simge/Özge to another team. 3 liberos for Yeşilyurt is not necessary :lol:

• Maybe TED can transfer Sonja Newcombe. She has a good history with Nellie Spicer. I think that would really give them a good shot next season.

• Wow! Azeri player in Korea league :super: I will go to see her matches, I hope she will play well here ^^
    Also, it is good that NT players will play against strong teams, Who will be setter of Azeryolservis, I hope they will transfer Natavan Gasimova and libero will be Kiselyeva?
    I became more positive about Loko, I hope they will play well in Cl in their first year.

• Lokomotiv didn't sign any top outside hitter which was where they struggled last year.

Where did Jana Aghayeva play last season?

• Lokomotiv didn't sign any top outside hitter which was where they struggled last year.

Where did Jana Aghayeva play last season?

They have brazilian Ju Costa now, what do u think of her, not any top level player? I have barely seen anything of her.

• Ju Costa is not an elite outside hitter. She's on the same level as other second-tier Brazilian players like Renatinha, Elisangela Paulino, Coimbra. She's good but not good enough for Lokomotiv to make a deep run in the CL.

• I see, thx for answer. I really dont think Elisangela was playing good for Azerrail so at least I hope she plays better than her for Loko´s sake.