The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Yes.

Bergamo's problem is the setter :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Also Villa can be without setter.... I don't know

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• What about Carli Lloyd? To be honest i want to see her in Eczacibasi next season :D I heared that some people adviced her to Eczaci in the beginning of season but Micelli didn't accept :wall: I hope he realized what a fault he did :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What about Carli Lloyd? To be honest i want to see her in Eczacibasi next season :D I heared that some people adviced her to Eczaci in the beginning of season but Micelli didn't accept :wall: I hope he realized what a fault he did :whistle:

I think she has a 2 or 3-year contract, but I'm not sure. Money talks, but I don't want her to leave Busto. Hodge left Villa for more money last year, and the money never came. Also, in Busto, Lloyd gets top-level competition in Serie A1 and Champions League. I don't know first-hand how Parisi is as a coach, but she has improved so much this season that the coaching can't be terrible and I'm excited to see her improve even more there. Havelkova might leave, but after this season I hope sponsors will invest in a good transfer to replace her. Some times it's not smart to leave a good situation, even for more money.

Plus, because of 2+1 rule, if she goes to Turkey she might not even be able to play most matches. Best for a young setter who needs EXPERIENCE to not be limited like that.

• I think she has a 2 or 3-year contract, but I'm not sure. Money talks, but I don't want her to leave Busto. Hodge left Villa for more money last year, and the money never came. Also, in Busto, Lloyd gets top-level competition in Serie A1 and Champions League. I don't know first-hand how Parisi is as a coach, but she has improved so much this season that the coaching can't be terrible and I'm excited to see her improve even more there. Havelkova might leave, but after this season I hope sponsors will invest in a good transfer to replace her. Some times it's not smart to leave a good situation, even for more money.

Plus, because of 2+1 rule, if she goes to Turkey she might not even be able to play most matches. Best for a young setter who needs EXPERIENCE to not be limited like that.

If Llyod comes to Ecz, then she can play the whole season, because Ecz has very good turkish players in each position. But I dont think that Lloyd will go there, after she had been declined by them last season

• If Llyod comes to Ecz, then she can play the whole season, because Ecz has very good turkish players in each position. But I dont think that Lloyd will go there, after she had been declined by them last season

oh really? Then two of Poljak, Mirka and Usic will definitely be benched. I agree with c4ndlelight. It would not be a good decision for Lloyd to move to Turkey at this stage of her career. I also want her to stay with Busto.

• Her team Busto will play in ECL next season, right ? That would be a major step for her as she will gain more experience !

yes Busto will play in ECL...I think it is a good chance for her! she has to stay and improve even more...Parisi is a very good coach: Bauer's, Mejiners' and Havelkova's improvements are a clear demonstration!

• and Mirka is going to retire or retunring to Italy? :whistle:

• I think that also Villa needs a new setter

• I found an interesting Koran article.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/volleyb…19002295930.htm

When translated into English

Gimyeongyeong (24, Fenerbahce, Turkey) is one year into the European market stood tall as a star in the world. In the 2011-12 season, the European Volleyball McCarthy, play for a first title in the European Volleyball Champions League Most Valuable Player poses (MVP) being chosen in such a ransom, and enjoying a surge in popularity that Kim would respect.

According to Kim Dong Sports Sir, "I've done so suddenly that dream a little bit vain sometimes, but will play another toward the goal." Born in South Korea women's volleyball, Sir global star Kim walked alone along the road on the map. Do not pause in an effort finally the dream has completed.

Success in South Korea and Japan to Europe last year, the stage moved back and when anyone did not expect such a quick success. Kim finished the 25th, Sir 2011-2012 season a big success in the European Volleyball Champions League final and the team ended the first victory. Is the first Asian player to the tournament Most Valuable Player (MVP) and won the scoring title.

Thrilled to win even a moment, Sir Kim again four days after the tightening shoe laces tied. "The Turkish league playoffs start now I'm here, too, gotta win, but I'll take another league MVP?"

○ European leagues are not closed on the success of the secret

Sir Kim Champions League 228 points in 12 games posted. Averaging 19 points per game. Daepyogeup countries around the world players in European leagues in uniform so-called 'molppang' There is volleyball. Players in each position makes it clear that my share. 19 points per game in that situation, with all the skills he had poured it means unshaken.

"European players to increase their blocking is beyond imagination. Mentally strong, if not that the attacks against its tall forests is not easy. Director of the faith, confidence slowly and steadily, while the selection played in the hand something called self-confidence so weird really is not seems to be nothing to make. "

He improved his own skills in the video analysis also confided been a big help. "Other players to watch video how doing that I do not know, but I'm my way there. Relative defensive formation as a whole, while watching every one of the movement steadily are studied. This what formation it in the player's weakness if found there is attacking. "

○ distinctly different phase

Champions League Final on the 25th opened in Baku, Azerbaijan Aliev Hey all stadiums, Kim came to Europe in large numbers of agents baegugye respect every move was observed. Turkey plays in the league, and signify a name in European football, but after the Champions League MVP award of the proposal, the agent literally achieved rush.

Kim, Sir, "fellow players move through the many suggestions received, the agent also received substantial offers to chat directly. Previously proposed but often continue even after receiving the MVP of the Champions League bid comes in," he said.

Of course, also played a ransom. Current salary (minimum $ 600,000), nine to two to three times their present land-based chat. "It is penereubachewaneun 1 +1 contract. Champions League paces before renewed talk Turkey at the end of my league you're talking about specific plans," he said.

○ Azerbaijan advance for considering a new challenge

Sir Kim Azerbaijan I'm thinking there was a move to League. Fifty-one U.S. dollars overflows with the latest European volleyball players in Azerbaijan are among the most in the rigeuda. But Kim, I wonder why the league in Azerbaijan 'new challenges' only have one thing.

"If the Turkish mercenaries quarter four; domestic league appearances are the only two available, but the case of Azerbaijan, most athletes are mercenaries in Europe to play a lot of famous players, and so competition is fierce. A new challenge if the most appropriate League thinks, "he said. He will decide in May, the geochwi, he said. Kim immediately return home in mid-April, Sir London Olympic women's volleyball team will be joining.

"Suffice it time to rest does not matter. Olympic medal is more important, but most other players have to be sorry for joining late, and is worried that not enough on me physically."

Kim will be going to place a lot of money that is expected. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Rabita Bakü and other Azerbaycan teams are so interesting in my opinion. I really don't understand their transfer policy.

If they plays a match in which teams, I'm reading news about players of that team in transfer season

for ex. Rabita played with Fenerbahce. Rabita interested in Kim and Logan

Rabita played with Atom Trefl. Rabita interested in Kozuch. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Also Rabita played with Dresdner. Robin had offers from Azerbaijan. I'm sure Rabita interested in Robin :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The thing is Rabita was the first who interested in Kim's transfer and they agreed but in the last moment Fenerbahce couch Ze Roberto involved in transfer and changed Kim's decision ;)

I'm not sure if Rabita is interested in Kim now, but as I wrote before I think it is BakiV.K who is interested in her.

Moreover, I dont think Rabita was interested in Kozuch. And the wrong news about Azerbaijan teams mostly are from voleybolmagazin :lol: and I dont understand this site, first they write the rumors then get the official explanation. Why not to get first explanation? :D

It is normal to spread rumors Rabita interested in some players, I think in this way they raise the transfer money ;)

Alessandro Chiappini is official coach of Azerrail for next season. They signed 1 year contract. He said that he got offer from Italian club also

Also,Sansonna is in Igtisadchi, maybe she will play today.

• Alessandro Chiappini is official coach of Azerrail for next season. They signed 1 year contract. He said that he got offer from Italian club also

I suppose the club was one between Villa and Urbino because they will change coach

• Kim will be going to place a lot of money that is expected. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Whrer did you get this.. " Kim will be going to place a lot of money that is expected" ?

If you read that article correctly. you can't find this kind of sentence.

that's just your thought

According to the article. Yes. she got a lot of offers. and Yes. They suggested a high amount of salary

of course money is important thing to players.(who doesn't?) but. that is not everything.

"She still wants to learn more, and wants to challenge."

Here is a summary of some articles (about Kim)

Fortunately, In her first year of the European League. she achieved her goal.

She is so glad. but on the other hand, she feels a little empty (because everything done so fast)

She thanks for Ze Roberto who always encouraged her and Great teammates who gave a good effect,

she also thanks for FB staffs who managed everything perfectly. and "The Fan" Who generously supported team. she never seens like this before and very surprised..

After Champions league. she got a lot of contract offers. she also has many thoughts.

But Turkish league is not finish yet.

So at the end of league she will talk about this with FB.

she also said.

Team won the Chmpions League and she won the mvp but Still she wants to learn more. so..

"If" she moves into other league. that means just she want to a new challenge and learning.

and that case, Azerbaijan League is a good place for that. because there are a lot of good players

(Some impatient people made a transfer rumor with this. but who knows.. let's wait and see.)

• Alessandro Chiappini is official coach of Azerrail for next season. They signed 1 year contract

Congratulations to Azerrail-fans :whistle: :D

I'm waiting for StarNight's opinion :P