The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Rumors about Mirka Francia in Crema. Probably they understand that with Arimattei as a starter, Crema can't have a competitive team for something more than a salvation.

• Evgenjia Startseva has finally signed a contract with Dinamo Kazan.

Kazan looks very strong this season. Gamova-Kosheleva-Larson-Bown-Borodakova and Zenja Startseva as setter :white: It would be like a little Russian war between Kazan and Moscow as usual. I don't know If Ulyakina will back after her pregnancy, but It's quite sure that Startseva is already better than any other Russian setters.

• Rumors about Mirka Francia in Crema. Probably they understand that with Arimattei as a starter, Crema can't have a competitive team for something more than a salvation.

that would be great :)

• Kazan looks very strong this season. Gamova-Kosheleva-Larson-Bown-Borodakova and Zenja Startseva as setter :white: It would be like a little Russian war between Kazan and Moscow as usual. I don't know If Ulyakina will back after her pregnancy, but It's quite sure that Startseva is already better than any other Russian setters.

I think next season Krasnodar will probably be Kazan's main opponent in Russian league, not Moscow unless they make any spectacular transfer.
    Kazan with this team can definitely be counted among the favourites for CL if all players are healthy and in good shape.

• Yeah, Krasnodar is making a strong team as well, but why not Moscow? They have Grun, Osmokrovic and Goncharova.

• Grün still isn't confirmed, and anyway, she and Osmokrovic are no longer the players they once were while Krasnodar's Havelkova, Hooker and Scherban all are still young and improving, so for me Krasnodar looks better than Moscow at the moment...

• Yeah, Krasnodar is making a strong team as well, but why not Moscow? They have Grun, Osmokrovic and Goncharova.

maybe because of detsinee hooker

• I forgot about Havelkova in Krasnodar. BTW, Who will be playing as main setter for Krasnodar? Irina Uraleva?

• you forgot another player yana scherban and osmokrovic and yes uraleva

• Nope, I didn't. I already mentioned about Nati Osmokrovic above. About Scherban, I haven't watched her playing yet, That's why.

• Joana, do you have some news about Fabiana in Unilever or Sesi?

• I think next season Krasnodar will probably be Kazan's main opponent in Russian league, not Moscow unless they make any spectacular transfer.
    Kazan with this team can definitely be counted among the favourites for CL if all players are healthy and in good shape.

I agree with u, and I even think Omsk can challange Moscow for the third place.

• Infos about Bianca Maria Gomes, brazilian 32 yo OH?

• American OPP Nicole Fawcett will be playing Korea but didn't mention which team.

• It was mentioned on another forum that Tayyiba Haneef-Park said following the Olympics she is going to retire from volleyball.