The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Mira definetly deserves it! She's going to be a great captain,good lider,because she has so much experience and every1 respect her ! Also, in 2011/12 when Mammadova was injured , she was her substitue for captain !

• Irina Voronkova - best scorer in ECH for juniors recently - upgraded from Dinamo Kazan second team to first team. She will play as OH besides Makhno, Kosheleva and Larson.

• Yana Manzyuk (OH) and Alina Yaroshik (MB) stays in Zarechie Odintsovo. Both born 1992 and played for Russia NT in WCH for juniors last year.

• Costagrande and Skowronska stay in Guangdong Hengda, Chinese League A.

Grun may stay in Dinamo Moscow, Russian Superliga. I don't know yes if she has already signed again with them, but they were traying to find a deal.

• They have already play as a club team in Thailand before but in a foreign league, it is pretty interesting :whistle: Who is the trainer of Igtisadchi? If they would have Nootsara as well, I would bet on them more than Azerrail indeed :roll:

Nootsara also signed with Igtisadchi according to their facebook page.

• Nootsara also signed with Igtisadchi according to their facebook page.

No, it was a mistake. The information about Nootsara's transfer hasn't been confirmed yet by the club management.

• American outside hitter, Bridget Fonke, signed with CSM Bucureşti in Romania

source: http://www.blocaut.ro/declara%…%83-cu-alexandru-grigoriu

• any news about Ognjenovic?

and will Grun stay in Moscow officially?

• How many setters has got Galatasaray? I read they wanted the 3rd one...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• How many setters has got Galatasaray? I read they wanted the 3rd one...

They have announced signing with Cansu Aydınoğulları from Beşiktaş. She was the starting setter in former Junior NT. She is a talented girl and I think she will play a lot during the season 'cause of the foreign limit. And if we think that Leo has some minor injuries, I believe she will be useful.

• According to this picture (Taken during Tiumen Cup) Marina Tumas (OPP) and Alessya Safranova (MB) are staying in İlBank (Old İllerBankasi :D ) next season and they already transfered Alicia Szelyakova as setter for next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: