The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Its not the best choice for grün but at least it will be better than dinamo moscow 8) big russian blocks make grün's game really predictable and i really dont like it.Grün is not a proper player fighting with huge blocks so im really happy that she will leave from russia :drink: i really like her and i think maybe she could play also for yamamay addition brinker,kozuch and that would be a really great semi german team :D

It would not be possible, Italian league allows only two foreign players from the same country in one team, not like in Azerbaijan where Thai NT can play as Igtisadchi :roll:

• yeah actually russia is risky for all foreign players .The most particular one was kozuch :white: she had really bad season in russia but i guess it was clear before she went there.Kozuch is really useful player but only if u use her in right conditions :teach: She is not a perfect player or a leader but she is the best for me with fast sets/attacks in europe :super: and if u watch german national team u see it clearly. If u try to use her with slow set against high russian blocks u just get trouble as we saw :D But this year im sure she will have a really good season with brinker in italy :thumbsup:

Russia is very hard to play in because of horibille,snowy and cold weather, long winters and loong travels,because there are a lot of cities in Superleague and some of them are distant! But, I remember when Mammadova played in 2009/2010 in Krasnodar, she almost alone bringed Dinamo to bronze medal. She had 10+ matches with 30points, usually 35+, and she had phenomenal %'s in attack!!! Hope she'll play like that in Omsk this season !

• Perhaps Grun was best ever but she didn't show her best play in russia. funny because it doesn't seems real. i don't think weather winter can influence player. osmocrovic didnt show her best in Rabita maybe wheather infulenced her too :)). however she was important for FB. i remmeber too she played in doha best and she was MVP i think why?? beacuse wheather was very hot in doha ??:)) I think if we talking about best player they can manage everything. :box:

• Russia is Country for People with strong characters, Players must work there very hard and of course thanks to that Russia can achieve sometimes spectacular triumphs like World Championships Gold.

Kozuch is Princess, Russia isn't for Princesses.
    I think Hooker will have good results here, Her face and behaviours on court say that She is strong and can work very hard.

• Yeah she will roar after every victory like on my avatar

• Russia is Country for People with strong characters, Players must work there very hard and of course thanks to that Russia can achieve sometimes spectacular triumphs like World Championships Gold.

Kozuch is Princess, Russia isn't for Princesses.
    I think Hooker will have good results here, Her face and behaviours on court say that She is strong and can work very hard.

i'm agree with you she can do eveyrthing for every team :cup: Go Hooker i'm proud of you :box:

• Yeah she will roar after every victory like on my avatar

:roll: :roll: :roll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bartek is right and you can see already on Destinee Hookers name she would sacrifice everything for something like for ex. sport. I mean, with that name, its not like her parents saw her as a future lawyer or scientiest. Both her mother and father was bball players btw, father in NBA for San Antonio and her mother in NCAA.

• Bartek is right and you can see already on Destinee Hookers name she would sacrifice everything for something like for ex. sport. I mean, with that name, its not like her parents saw her as a future lawyer or scientiest. Both her mother and father was bball players btw, father in NBA for San Antonio and her mother in NCAA.

She already wrote something about her name, some weeks ago.. I did not get it.. Is it because Destinee or Hooker?

• She already wrote something about her name, some weeks ago.. I did not get it.. Is it because Destinee or Hooker?

The thing is Hooker we all know what it means, and her first name Destinee (Destiny) is a famous first name for a hooker, like Candy or Bambi or something like that, so her name is pretty much the perfect name for a hooker.

• As rent? I had doubts that she will leave Volero :what:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to the news on Voleros Website, Svetlana Ilic travels already today to moscow to take over the team tomorrow. It is written that Volero is in negotiations with a new coach and will present him (or her) in a few days. Svetlana Ilic will stay Head Coach of the Swiss NT.
    http://www.volerozuerich.ch/de…d_coach_von_dinamo_moskau

• Vakıfbank Türk Telekom extended coach Giovanni Guidetti's contract for 2013/2014 season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Jordana Price played in Hotel Cristal VFM in Switzerland last year.