The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Nancy Carrillo is uncertain for Uralochka upcoming season, I dont know whats the problem, could possibly be her shape or something.

Her name appeared on Voleros team list for the Swiss League which was published by Swiss Volley:
    http://www.volleyball.ch/filea…e_2012-2013_V1/index.html

First i thought, that it has to be an error on this list, because Volero has never communicated on its website something else than the loaning to Uralochka. And as far as i know she didn't play for Volero in their first two Swiss League matches. So now, i'm confused what's going on there.

• Her name appeared on Voleros team list for the Swiss League which was published by Swiss Volley:
    http://www.volleyball.ch/filea…e_2012-2013_V1/index.html

First i thought, that it has to be an error on this list, because Volero has never communicated on its website something else than the loaning to Uralochka. And as far as i know she didn't play for Volero in their first two Swiss League matches. So now, i'm confused what's going on there.

I see, I think since she has not played for a long time and had problem with her fitness during her time off court, maybe she is not so good Uralochka expekted her 2 be...its just a guess though.

• i had watched year ago in Turkey but in second league now in the first league, what can she do or is she enough ? not sure.

She have played also in 1st league team Polisan Degirmendere and it was my city's team where Busra Cansu growed when she was very young about Pinedo she is a short player but a monster jumper.Once i have wrote my impressions to Azerbaijan forum when İktisatçi Bakü transfered her previous season.

Georgina Pinedo is a really good player.The best player of Argentina history with Costagrande no doubt.Her real position is OPP but probably she will play OH besides Haneef.She is a little short (179) but she jumps really great and a very reliable scorer.One season she played in Turkey in my old city's club,she had a very good season here even her teammates were really weak :down: I think she will be a very usefull player for Iktisatci :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to source below, Bulgarian MB, Hristina Ruseva, has offers from Rabita Baku and Idea Volley 2002 Bologna. With the recent news of the dissolution of the contracts with two of Bologna's MBs, I'd expect that transfer to make more sense for Hristina.
    Ilgar, maybe you know something?

Source: Viva Sport BG

• In which team of Baku will play Luna Carocci? Is it Azerrail with Anzanello?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ok, thank you

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• i had watched year ago in Turkey but in second league now in the first league, what can she do or is she enough ? not sure.

Last time she palyed in Furkey she came from Spain, very weak league :down: ... She was at the beginning of her career... After Italian experience she grew up a lot, in korea too...
    I think she is a good solution for Bursa team, they have a young team and no great ambitions about final standing... :box:

• Rosir Calderon has played before as opposite?

• Bursa BSB transfered Mia Jerkov

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Russian spiker, Evgeniya Alpaslan, signed with Salihli Belediyespor in Turkish 2nd League.

Anyone have information on her? I'm not familiar with her at all.

source: Voleybolunsesi

• Bibi Gligorovic will play in Athens for Iraklis Kifissias...In next days i'll give you some information about the transfer news in greek championship.

• Who is the opposite of Azerrail? Did she play as middle before?

• Who is the opposite of Azerrail? Did she play as middle before?

isn't Flier the new Opp of Azerrail???

• Did she play yesterday vs Tomis Constanta?