The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• My guess would be Brenda Castillo ;) Looks like Galatasaray got Yuko Sano, so Castillo might be heading to Rabita. She is definitely one of the world's best on her position, so the description fits...

But Rabita has two :win: libero and I think She's Lindsey Berg because Abondanza prefer her and She always can play with Akenradewo and Cruz and opposite hitter :D

• The poster of the news said explicitly that it's NOT Lindsey Berg ;)

Maybe She's outside hitter ? Brazilian championship finished and maybe Jaque or Garay ? because they played very good in World Club Championship :what:

• For sure Lindsey will not play right now!

Abbondanza tweeted her he miss her and her reply was "you miss me more" or sonething like this XD
    Some months ago they were sending mails to each other and they seem important but I don't think she will come back now...

Came on, she is doing only pilates now! What she can do with this physical form?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think neither Castillo nor Berg is good transfer for Rabita right now. They need OH with stable reception and good attacking.

• Berg wrote this “@Napela: You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one...”

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• BTW they have Cruz that is very stable in reception but she doesn't play often

• She should play more

• She should play more

i think even if she played more will not make much of a difference to me she is not that impressive

• Yeah, but where should they find one? They don't grow on trees...

oh, really? why do you tell it me now? I always think that they grow on trees :P

i mean if transfer would be one of them, it will not mean that no team can compete with them in CL, it will not make big difference for the team.

• oh, really? why do you tell it me now? I always think that they grow on trees :P

i mean if transfer would be one of them, it will not mean that no team can compete with them in CL, it will not make big difference for the team.

I think Berg and Castillo both are players that make a difference for any team. Skorupa was disappointing at Club WCH and Zhukova is not getting any younger, but we already excluded that option anyway...and Castillo, for me she is one of the best liberos, maybe even the very best, in the world. Cebic is a good player, no doubt, but Castillo is a player who can make a team play one level better, so her transfer would definitely help Rabita. On the other hand I can't think of any available OH right now who could help them...

• I think Berg and Castillo both are players that make a difference for any team. Skorupa was disappointing at Club WCH and Zhukova is not getting any younger, but we already excluded that option anyway...and Castillo, for me she is one of the best liberos, maybe even the very best, in the world. Cebic is a good player, no doubt, but Castillo is a player who can make a team play one level better, so her transfer would definitely help Rabita. On the other hand I can't think of any available OH right now who could help them...

Since GS likely transferred Sano, Castillo seems to be still available..so I would recommend Rabita to transfer Castillo !

• So who will go in Gala? Castillo or Sano?

• Castillo upgrade a team a lot! With Castillo Rabita can play more confident with Rabadzieva&Grün duo. Rabadzieva doing good job at both attacking and serving whereas Cruz seems disappointment of year :down: