The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Read in a forum in Italy: ALL rumors!

Ferretti maybe in Piacenza together with Cardullo

Pesaro would try Pincerato or Signorile. And almost right to have Klineman one more year, in other hand looks like Brinker and società didnt end season well, so she will probably leave? But didnt she had a two years contract? :S so I dont know If is true.

Pedulla can go coach Villa?

Busto working to keep Llloyd, but she might being looked by turkish teams.

• Some time ago Sokolova said that in future She may play as libero in NT but She will play.

• Signorile in Pesaro? Like a first setter? Stupid decision, i think.. :read: I wish A.Glass would be the setter in Pesaro ;P

• Any news about Natalya Mammadova? Will she stay in Rabita Baku?

I hope sooo much!!! She has offers from different countires. But I really hope heartily her to stay in Rabita!!! Vakifbank, Kazan, Krasnodar and some toher teams are gonna get her-but I hope it will not happen!

• Brakocevic is in Vakifbank :drink:

Good transfer! Good to see Jovana in Europe! but I would like to know yours opinion, if Brakocevic will play instead of Glinka, Vakifbank can be stronger?

• Good transfer! Good to see Jovana in Europe! but I would like to know yours opinion, if Brakocevic will play instead of Glinka, Vakifbank can be stronger?

i see no news on vakibanks website, is that transfer official?

• According to voleybolmagazin Terzic(Coach),Ognjenovic and Spasojevic will play for Omichka OMSK next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Terzic with Spasojevic in one Club? It is imposs.. aaa I forgot World end is close, December.

• Tha most commen news about Vakıfbank is Flier but I heard from one of my friends that Vakıfbank wants Brakocevic as well.

As my friend told me, Brakocevic is in Vakıfbank :super: It is a great transfer really..I think she will fill the gap of Glinka :super: I expect one more transfer from Vakıfbank..

• Certainly a good transfer for Vakifbank :teach:

I'm very curious now where Flier will go.... :P

• Cardullo's move to Piacenza ?
    It doesn't look serious at all ! 8o

• Brakocevic in Japan (JT) ... Very strange year for her ... ?(
    Time to recover and play for Serbia !