The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Bulgarian opposite, Polina Stoyneva signed with KPSK Stal Mielec in Poland's 2nd League.

Puerto Rican website, Rumbo Al Camerino, is now reporting that Lancheras de Catano signed with Canadian outside hitter Stacy Gordon and not with Haneef-Park

• Kseniya Kovalenko (Poznyak) in Azeryol-Baki. Welcome Kse :flower:

• Does Anyone know site where are Belgian League Clubs' Rosters?

Yes, our good ole' friend quimporte did an excellent job of compiling the rosters for a bunch of different leagues.

http://wsvl-international.blogspot.com/

• Ivana Djersilo to sign with Dinamo Romprest Bucureşti

http://www.lalsace.fr/sport/2012/10/23/l-adversaire-le-plus-abordable

• Ece Hocaoğlu and Gabi Koeva (BUL) in Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üni. via @voleybolunsesi

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ece's original club is Vakıfbank, current team is Beşiktaş. Vakıfbank probably loaned to her to Besiktas

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ece Hocaoğlu and Gabi Koeva (BUL) in Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üni. via @voleybolunsesi

It's strange, because Gabriela is in Sopot now and she's tested by Atom. And on siatka.org it was said today, that she's very close to sign with them and the decision will be made until the end of this week.

• Also is written that Sopot hasn't money and She had to cut Her expectation in money category and We know that money is the most important. Only Kasia Skowronska doesn't care about money, She even doesn't think about money and Her fanatic Fan Wojtek believes in that lol.

• It's strange, because Gabriela is in Sopot now and she's tested by Atom. And on siatka.org it was said today, that she's very close to sign with them and the decision will be made until the end of this week.

:)

Gabi Koeva ‏@GabiKoeva
    Finaly can say that my season is starting! now officialy a player of @Besiktas Istanbul!!! =) Let this new adventure begin...!

• Ece's original club is Vakıfbank, current team is Beşiktaş. Vakıfbank probably loaned to her to Besiktas

I meant the club that transfers her to Besiktas ;)

So, it's Vakifbank. I think it's good for her to go to Besiktas. I presume she was 3rd opposite, behind Brakocevic and Polen.

• I meant the club that transfers her to Besiktas ;)

So, it's Vakifbank. I think it's good for her to go to Besiktas. I presume she was 3rd opposite, behind Brakocevic and Polen.

she was going to play in Nilüfer at first but then she left the team and came to İstanbul. She didnt take part in Vakıfbank's wide roster. :)

• Also is written that Sopot hasn't money and She had to cut Her expectation in money category and We know that money is the most important. Only Kasia Skowronska doesn't care about money, She even doesn't think about money and Her fanatic Fan Wojtek believes in that lol.

I just believe in everything what she say! :teach: :D
    Clubs volley is job so everyone want to earn a lot of , so for me it`s not something bad :whistling:

• Of course it's not bad, money is almost the most important to live. But problem is when Someone says something and thinks something different and She is example. Her interviews 'bout doesn't care and Pesaro-Istanbul history went to history and in that year in herself blog She wrote- I got full money and now I look every day when will be bonus money for championship.

Question- why does She do that? What does She want to show?

• Of course it's not bad, money is almost the most important to live. But problem is when Someone says something and thinks something different and She is example. Her interviews 'bout doesn't care and Pesaro-Istanbul history went to history and in that year in herself blog She wrote- I got full money and now I look every day when will be bonus money for championship.

Question- why does She do that? What does She want to show?

it`s not question to me, I don`t know her well , I just want to see good volleyball from her and her team (club or NT). I know what I`m wrote before (1 year ago) but now I want to close this part, because its not important for me