The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Unfortunately Nikolic isn't as good as Mammadova, so everything is possible ;D On the other hand, Rabita is better than Vakif so if this transfer is true, it will be strange decision...

absolutely I dont agree that Jelena isnt as good as Mammadova

I love rumors. new day new names new teams.... :D

next one ?

that's why I hate transfer rumours ! :lol:

• Chiappini has offer from Pesaro and Salvagni also. It is said that Urbino could lose their best players Djerisilo, Skorupa, Crisanti, Garzaro. Nobody knows about Bechis's future because she has an argument with Caprara. :hit:

• Chiappini has offer from Pesaro

The best coach in the world already signed with the best club in the world :teach:

Chiappini already signed with Azerrail Baku :)

• absolutely I dont agree that Jelena isnt as good as Mammadova

that's why I hate transfer rumours ! :lol:

]

It's only my opinion ;)

• The best coach in the world already signed with the best club in the world :teach:

I've just read at polsatsport website a comment from Atom Trefl's menager, here the quote "I've heard that coach Chiappini has signed a contract with Azerrail Baku. It's impossible because he has a contract with our club till May. He could sign an agreement but officially he is still a coach of Atom Trefl Sopot. There're still overdue payments for him and our players, but we're paying off systematically"

• The best coach in the world already signed with the best club in the world :teach:

It is impossible, because he has a contract with Sopot till May ;)

• It is impossible, because he has a contract with Sopot till May ;)

There is nothing wrong if his contract starts in June ;)

• There is nothing wrong if his contract starts in June ;)

Of course ;D

• Nikolic is better reciever, Mammadova is better attacker, at least shes stable in attack. But I'd prefer Nikolic to Mammadova because Mama has injuries often sadly. I love both of them though :flower: But Nikolic is staying and Brakocevis is coming, I don't think Mammadova will be transferred. And Fürst probably won't stay :( Rumors say Rasic is close to Vakıf but I don't believe

• I think Mammadova is enjoying while she plays in Azerbaijan,she feels great in Rabita. She's the captain and main star in such a strong club,so I really don't see reasons why she should leave Rabita!!

• I think Mammadova is enjoying while she plays in Azerbaijan,she feels great in Rabita. She's the captain and main star in such a strong club,so I really don't see reasons why she should leave Rabita!!

I agree with you! ;)

• Omichka OMSK wants Sokolova.They offered her 825.000€ :white: Other russian clubs also want Sokolova

Source: voleybolmagazin

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Omichka OMSK wants Sokolova.They offered her 825.000€ :white: Other russian clubs also want Sokolova

Source: voleybolmagazin

It is impossible that Omichka has more money than Fenerbahce :white:
    Do you know, which Russian clubs will be playing in CL next year? ;)

• It is impossible that Omichka has more money than Fenerbahce :white:
    Do you know, which Russian clubs will be playing in CL next year? ;)

Kazan,Moscow and Krasnador (3D :D) Fenerbahce is not paying huge amounts like this to their players coz they have to transfer several good players to each position not a few players (They pay around 300k-400k € to each good player guess)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Why Krasnodar? They are only on the 5th place?

• Probably Omsk because Uralochka with Their politics won't participate to the CL because of CEV- money's glutton.

Forgive Starnight- He fell in love because of spring and He is outta control.