The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• It is on the site for the male volleyball, not woman

Guiggi officially in Piacenza!

http://www.rebecchinordmeccani…rriva-martina-guiggi.html

Piacenza becomes stronger and stronger...Feretti, Turlea, Meijners, Guiggi, Bosetti :super: :super: :super:

• Piacenza becomes stronger and stronger...Feretti, Turlea, Meijners, Guiggi, Bosetti :super: :super: :super:

Yep... I agree :super:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Where are the good old times when players dedicated themselves to a team and to a club for several years (or at least for a full season)? :white:
    Of course, it's their job and money is important, but I hate seeing so many players changing the team in the middle of the season :thumbdown: In my opinion you cannot play at 100% if there is no kind of emotional connection with the club/team...

• Wow! that is very good transfer for BJK. Also for Matuszkova since she won't be able to play as starter in Igdisathci Bakü

• Wow! that is very good transfer for BJK. Also for Matuszkova since she won't be able to play as starter in Igdisathci Bakü

agreed :) . I think Ivanovic will stay in bench and Natali will recieve until Aslı comes back from injury.

• I dont know how people related unprofessional behavior of Igtisadchi to have a lot of money,where all 7 Thai players together earn as much as Sokolova, Hooker, Mammadova :whistling:

Please don't get me wrong, I was not relating the money with being unprofessional..It was just a observation...cause we usually see unprofessional behavior in clubs with no money, that think they can sign with players and not pay them and break contract anytime and so on...which I dont think it is the case of Igtisadchi...they are just crazy. :aww:

• agreed :) . I think Ivanovic will stay in bench and Natali will recieve until Aslı comes back from injury.

Ivanoviç? You mean Ana Lazareviç? I knew that Sabkova was injured badly however didn't heard anything about Aslı Köprülü :what: What is wrong with her?

Besides to Matuskova, I think Koeva has to play, BJK has very bad MBs :whistle:

• Where are the good old times when players dedicated themselves to a team and to a club for several years (or at least for a full season)? :white:
    Of course, it's their job and money is important, but I hate seeing so many players changing the team in the middle of the season :thumbdown: In my opinion you cannot play at 100% if there is no kind of emotional connection with the club/team...

Don't love hard, because hate will come, don't hate much, because love will come.

• in order to go where?? and why? also Chieri has economic problems?

the slovenian OH from Chieri Potokar left lega for Hainaut VB in France

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Ivanoviç? You mean Ana Lazareviç? I knew that Sabkova was injured badly however didn't heard anything about Aslı Köprülü :what: What is wrong with her?

Besides to Matuskova, I think Koeva has to play, BJK has very bad MBs :whistle:

oops Lazareviç sorry. yes Aslı is injured, too. And they fired Sabkova, she's no longer in the team. Actually Beşiktaş has 2 good local MBs, Diclenur and Sinem Karamuk. But Sinem is still not effective against high level teams.Against weak teams she's like Maja Poljak though :lol: But yeah Koeva has to play I agree with you :win:

• İs Diclenur also injured?

• Kim Willoughby signed with the Orientales de Humacao in the Puerto Rican League.

• Please don't get me wrong, I was not relating the money with being unprofessional..It was just a observation...cause we usually see unprofessional behavior in clubs with no money, that think they can sign with players and not pay them and break contract anytime and so on...which I dont think it is the case of Igtisadchi...they are just crazy. :aww:

I agree with you. Just wanted to mention that it is not because Igtisadchi has a lot of money and dont know how to spend it.

• it's official:Guiggi from Chieri to Piacenza,while Gennari (OH) and Frigo (MB) from Piacenza to Chieri..

because of the rule,Chieri can't transfer no other players and Lipicer may go to Bologna..

• There is a limit of the number of players that a team can "send away" during the season

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Havelkova: @Napela i'm happy that you are playing again!! Hope to see you soon

all eyes on Fenerbahce ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"