The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Dominican OH, Priscilla Rivera, signed with Pinkin de Corozal in the Puerto Rican League.

Dominican S, Karla Echenique, signed with Lancheras de Catano.

American OH, Erin Moore, signed with the Criollas de Caguas.

• the foreign players of corozal team are.

• What about Aguero? Where do you think she will play?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yusidey Silie and Gwan Rucker signed with Azeryol Baku.

• [quote='Nati',index.php?page=Thread&postID=198855#post198855]Yusidey Silie and Gwan Rucker signed with Azeryol Baku.

Source? Who is Gwan Rucker???[/quote

Azerisport.

I dont know Gwen also, but I found this about her

http://www.gocards.com/sports/…ey/mtt/rucker_gwen00.html

• Rucker is a very athletic player. Good blocker and attacker in front of the setter. Kind of reminds of Rachel Adams. I think she has great potential at the professional level.

• Valeriano goes to Piacenza:http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=56936&l=0

Barazza to Conegliano:http://www.venetouno.it/notizi…ande-colpo-jenny-barazza-
    this will be offical maybe in the next hours!

great transfer by Conegliano because Efimienko this year has been injured and cannot show at all what she is able to do and Jenny Barazza is an experienced player that will make with Raffa Calloni such a good duo (even if at this point Raffa will change her position,but she is able to do all the schemes for a MB)..

Valeriano in Piacenza will never be on the court because as 2nd libero there is Zilio and if the OHs has problems in reception Secolo is the sobstitute..

i wonder where Aguero,Spasojevic and Alishe Glass will go and i expect to be official in next days the transfer of Croce to Villa..

• Reading her twitter she got back to the States. She wrote also that it is time for Plan B. But unfortunately she didn't share what is this plan about ;)

• So it seems like Parrocchiale will still be the main libero in Villa!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I read on pu24.it that Villa is still chasing De Gennaro from Pesaro. But I think they can't transfer her right now? I mean the time for transfers was exceeded only for players from Crema and Modena and not for all? ?(

• I think the time will end on 31th, for Crema and Modena's players it will be longer, since 6(?)th feb.

• Dòra Horvàt will sign with Ufimochka (Russian team)! I hope the best for her :wavy:

Can I ask from the source as I still did not see any news about it? I hope though she will be happy with her new club!

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!