The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Tina Lipicer-Samec in Bologna via @ volleyball.it

she has already played her 1st match in Bologna against Giaveno..

• Puerto Rican League Movement

Kim Willoughby (USA) moved to Pinkin de Corozal from the Orientales de Humacao.

Valencianas de Juncos released , Shirley Florian (VEN), and signed with Sandra Adeleye (USA).

Orientales de Humacao
    released Juliana Paz (BRA), and signed with Falyn Fonoimoana (USA) and Emily Brown (USA).

• the argentinian OH Georgina Pinedo sign as medical substitute for the french team Le Cannet, next opponent in challenge cup of piacenza.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Alisha Glass (USA) signed with Criollas de Caguas in the Puerto Rican League.

Lisvel Eve (DOM) signed with Deportivo Géminis in the Peruvian League.

• Meagan Ganzer sing with IBA KIMYA TED KOLEJLILER from Turkey.

after leaving Corozalin in the worst way Ganzer went immediately to Turkey.

the club said:

Ganzer demanded a separate apartment, not wanting to live with the Dominican reinforcements Prisilla Rivera and Gina Mambrú. Furthermore, according to management of Pinkin, Ganzer withdrew from the conference when the team was presented to the press. and missed the team's first game of the season, held on Thursday, without showing reason, abandoning his team in Puerto Rico to go to make a better offer in Turkey

http://www.primerahora.com/willoughbyacorozal-776424.html

• 4 clubs in one season, that must be a record :lol: Schwerin first wanted her but then suddenly did not sign her, then some months in Constanta, then Puerto Rico and now Turkey :white:

• Ganzer is not a very strong player, I am not suprised to see her bouncing around.

Also TED Kolej has some money issues, so I am not sure she will work out in Ankara either

• Sara Paris ( ex Crema ) has signed with Villa Cortese and she is the new libero of the team!

• The Gigantes de Carolina dropped Amanda Dowdy (USA) and signed with Becky Perry (USA).

• Burak, is Fener interested in some foreign MB? Maybe american? :roll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Transfer season is over for Turkish League on January 31th.

Ah, ok... tesekkurler

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Caprara is the new coach of Piacenza

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…uovo-tecnico-di-piacenza/

• U.S player: Lauren Paolini (MB) signed by the igtisadchi baku...

• Everyone is in Baku!