You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, March 25th 2013, 2:55pm

Ana Grbac to Yamamay via volleyball.it
Still only rumors, but Grbac is not in Azerrail's roster today because Oksana Parkhomenko is back, so the transfer would make sense...but actually I think Caracuta is better than her and if Lloyd really doesn't return I expect Caracuta to stay 1st setter.

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Monday, March 25th 2013, 3:11pm

@Matthias

I agree with your point about Caracuta but even if Carli doesn't back to Italy for the playoffs, Yamamay needs a setter. If Caracuta injured during playoffs, Spirito isn't enough for high level. I think Yamamay can't afford that risk.

Monday, March 25th 2013, 3:21pm

I think its a good choice at least for now.Caracuta's game is sometimes so slow although kozuch,brinker needs fast sets and she doesnt have great connection with middles especially with arrighetti.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, March 25th 2013, 3:24pm

I think its a good choice at least for now.Caracuta's game is sometimes so slow although kozuch,brinker needs fast sets and she doesnt have great connection with middles especially with arrighetti.
Yeah right, but Caracuta has played with them all season, and Grbac has never played with them before, and she is not such a great setter that she'll connect well with everyone within one week...so if the transfer actually happens I expect it only as backup for Caracuta...

Monday, March 25th 2013, 3:33pm

Yeah right, but Caracuta has played with them all season, and Grbac has never played with them before, and she is not such a great setter that she'll connect well with everyone within one week...so if the transfer actually happens I expect it only as backup for Caracuta...

Its sure that things wont be easy for yamamay but there is a good chance to try her against conegliano which has no sense for busto if she really comes there.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, March 25th 2013, 5:22pm

It's official now: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/NewsLe…ipo=2&ID=108491

Grbac will arrive in the next few days. There is no mention about Lloyd though, whether she will return or not ?(

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Monday, March 25th 2013, 5:45pm

It's official now: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/NewsLe…ipo=2&ID=108491

Grbac will arrive in the next few days. There is no mention about Lloyd though, whether she will return or not ?(
Probably as Hooker She is also Vaio friend.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 12:14pm

Any news about that Setter from Pila who was fired? She said She will go to Court and.. silence. This could mean that She has something on consciense.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Social bookmarks