The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• From what I know, Calderon stopped playing because of her fathers death.

No, I think she had a baby.

About Carillo, I think she wanted to leave Cuba (or did so, not sure when she left) and stopped because of that. I saw a report about her from Brazilian TV and there she said she gained 25kg in 2 years and she was working in some shop or something like that before she came to Brazil.

• About Nancy Carrillo, she said that once you stop playing for the National Team you can’t play for another country or play in professional leagues for 2 years. She also said that she had to get some paper from Cuban imigration, and that was very hard to get, it took her eight month.

• It seems like Volero Zürich turns into an escape for Cuban volleyball players :whistle: Anyway I am really glad to hear that. She is the player who I really want to see in Turkey most :rose: In her best shape, she was even better than Poljak,Fürst or Fabiana :super:

What was the reason she stop playing volleyball, the same reason with Calderon; pregnancy?

She stopped volleyball so she could leave Cuba to play professionally. She signed with BMG Sao Bernardo in Brazil this past season but she was unable to get into the shape required to play and they brought in Dani Scott-Arruda late in the season to replace her. There were talks that she would remain with the team for the upcoming season as well. I hope that she is able to get back to her previously level as she is still young enough to do so.

• No, I think she had a baby.

About Carillo, I think she wanted to leave Cuba (or did so, not sure when she left) and stopped because of that. I saw a report about her from Brazilian TV and there she said she gained 25kg in 2 years and she was working in some shop or something like that before she came to Brazil.

Her father and also coach Luis Felipe Calderon died in cancer 2009. Around that she also had a baby, I dont know what was the reason but probably both.

• 10 years and Zurich will be the richest Club in Europe.

They have Carillo and will sell Her for sure for big money. It calls loan. Good politic.

• I didn't see Carcases's name in Cuba WGP roster.Does she has a punishment from Cuba Federation? I think she should escape from Cuba too,the organisation in Cuba is weird for players :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I am sure, they will loan Nancy like Calderon. Svetlana Ilic gave an interview and she said, that Volero is mostly concentrated in young talented players who can become later a world-star ! But its good to see Nancy Carillo in Europe :D One of my favorite MBs, maybe the best when she was playing for Cuba

• I didn't see Carcases's name in Cuba WGP roster.Does she has a punishment from Cuba Federation? I think she should escape from Cuba too,the organisation in Cuba is weird for players :down:

There is a rumor, that: "Hierrezuelo and Carcases will head to Poland in less than 2 years. From what we know, Cuban players who wish not to play for the National Team anymore are required to become inactive for 2 years before the government allows them to leave Cuba." by volleywood.

• I've found out Amaranta Fernandez has signed with an brasilian agency (the same which represents cubans Ramírez, Herrera...) so I guess there're posibilites she'll play there, who knows? :whistling:

I didnt hear anything, but Id definetly like to see her here! :)

Many clubs in Brazil looked for international players last season, but few actually sign with any, maybe this next season will be different. With the success of Ramirez, Herrera, Hooker, Sykora many are lookinh for the foregners with different eyes again. ;)

• I read in an italian forum that acording to Gazetta, seems Cardullo already signed with Piacenza.

They are also interested in Ferretti, Spasojevic and Kozuch.

:lol:

There is a news, that she signed with Omsk along with Terzic

I luv rumours :heart: :rolll:

• OMG, Spasojevic working with Terzic :lol: :rolll: It sounds like Barborkova wining the Best Receiver award at Olympics.

• Carli Lloyd in USA roster for Grand Prix instead of Spicer! :)

• Some says Saori comes FbU is that right? (in polish site)

• If you read this on plusliga-kobiet.pl - don't believe :lol:

Ok :D you slapped me :lol: :lol:

• OMG, Spasojevic working with Terzic :lol: :rolll: It sounds like Barborkova wining the Best Receiver award at Olympics.

:what: Remember Spasojevic played in Serbian NT ! And who was the coach ?