The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Carli Lloyd in USA roster for Grand Prix instead of Spicer! :)

At least, some logical news :D

• Yes And she leaved because of him.

Right :D ! But why not imagine a reconciliation ? GO are coming along, no ?

• Dani lins has a two years contract with SESI, so she will stay there. They will probably keep also coach Talmo and opp. Elisângela.

Ramirez, like Herrera, might leave Minas, rumors she could sign with a team in Azerbaijan? anyone knows about it?

• Paulina Maj will play next season in Bank BPS Muszyna! and Mariola Zenika may play in Sopot or somewhere abroad!
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…ik-zamienia-sie-miejscami

its not confirmed or yes? remember some years ago how there were artciles Mirek and Swieniewicz will change their places in Despar/Muszyna and nothing from that :)

• Modena's newspapers say that Alisha Glass will be the new setter of Liu-Jo! She will replace Maja Ognjenovic who will follow her boyfriend in Russia or USA.

• Maya Ogynejovic :wall:

Will she not be a champion or play volleyball as passion ? I respect of course her choices, but she is a talent and it would be nice to see her more playing. Maybe She will go to Puerto-Rico ? I think there is a league for women and men

• That means one of two Modena's USA players will have to leave, probably Barboza.

Ah right, well Harmotto already renewed her contract so if Glass really comes Barboza must leave.

According to volleyball.it the transfer of Glass is official. Modena probably will loan Partenio to another club where she can play as starter. They wanted Chiappini as coach but he goes to Baku, so they might keep Cuccarini even though they don't really want to...

• Harmotto will be happy with Alisha Glass...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I am tempted to say something about this Teodosic-Ognjenovic situation , but I will restrain myself and will only say that it's sad how little she appreciates her talent and her carrear.

I can say for sure, Maja does appreciates her career, and she does love volleyball, she did many sacrifices already for it, but there are other things important in life such as family also, not only career, and she takes that a lot in consideration!

She is not 20 years old anymore, so I guess we should all respect her decisions..

• Urbino: Gaspari will be the new coach instead of Salvagni

Bechis will play in Chieri or Urbino

Novara wants Dall'Igna
    Ferretti in Piacenza

Parma wants Meijners

In Modena maybe will arrive one between Micelli or Guidetti

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I hope that these foreign players will continue to play in Azerbaijan:

Osmo, Popovic, Zhukova ( Starovic but in substitution :cheesy: )
    Anza, Bown
    Barboza, Raffa
    Metcalf
    Haneef Park, Pino, Sano, Fernandinha