The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• can you give me the link of this russian forum, plz ?

The rumors comes from here: https://twitter.com/#!/ydmitriev

He writes: "Коллеги из Краснодара пишут, что связка Ирина Уралева из "Протона" в следующем сезоне будет играть в "Динамо" translated in english: "Colleagues from Krasnodar write a bunch of Irina Uraleva of "Proton" in the next season will play in the "Dynamo Krasnodar"

• if it 's true i think Polen or Neriman goes to Galatasaray next season..

We'll wait and see :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Thought that Anton found My Russian Forum source. But no. Good I'm Monopolist still here.

• Any news about the players currently playing out of Europe (Flier,Brakocevic,Skowronska,Costagrande...) ? I hope all of them come back to somewhere in Europe and participate in CL.

• Any news about the players currently playing out of Europe (Flier,Brakocevic,Skowronska,Costagrande...) ? I hope all of them come back to somewhere in Europe and participate in CL.

According to rumors, Guidetti will talk with Flier in Ankara...(Burak wrote in other thread)..so maybe Manon will play in Istanbul next season :win:

• :dance6: great news ! :D

Great news not breaking :dance6:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to rumors, Guidetti will talk with Flier in Ankara...(Burak wrote in other thread)..so maybe Manon will play in Istanbul next season :win:

That makes sense, Sander. Glinka will end her career after this season as she said, and Flier can be one of the best choices. besides, Debby already worked with Guidetti in Vakifbank...Let's see what will happen.

• if it 's true i think Polen or Neriman goes to Galatasaray next season..

We'll wait and see :)

A source told me that next season Neriman will transfer to GS. Besides that, GS were already interested in Polen for this season, but she chose Nilüfer. So I think Polen or Seda from FBU can go to GS. But that would mean, that Calderon will leave GS :down:

• A source told me that next season Neriman will transfer to GS. Besides that, GS were already interested in Polen for this season, but she chose Nilüfer. So I think Polen or Seda from FBU can go to GS. But that would mean, that Calderon will leave GS :down:

If they transfer a real OPP they can't continue with Calderon as OH but Neriman as OPP with reception would be the best choice for them to keep Calderon in team but we know that Neriman doesn't prefer to play in Turkey so how it will be possible i don't know :D Galatasaray have to transfer a very good libero or they have to continue with Derya.Fenerbahce also needs a good libero.There will be a big war for young Gizem Orge from Nilufer Belediyesi.

• Neslihan has re-signed for 2 more years for ECZ :obey:

wasn't it for 1 year? :D

• wasn't it for 1 year? :D

well, the first news was about: she re signed again....but that doesnt mean only for 1 year :D

the second news, which is very recent, giving more informations about the contract, which says, its about 2 years :win: