You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

king

Unregistered

Friday, April 13th 2012, 9:12pm

She is engaged with french v-ball players Cysique afaik
Sorry for my stupid question, but... I know that Erica had some problems with her sex. If she is engaged I suppose that she is now 100% woman , yeah??

haha yes, Erika is 100% woman.

She had a problem when she was younger that made her produce over testosterone or something like that, a disease, she is cured. But she is woman yes.
and she can get pregnant as well !

pol

Intermediate

• "pol" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Kazakhstan, Peru, Croatia

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras !! Danielle Scott

Friday, April 13th 2012, 9:16pm

Sorry for my stupid question, but... I know that Erica had some problems with her sex. If she is engaged I suppose that she is now 100% woman , yeah??

She had a problem when she was younger that made her produce over testosterone or something like that, a disease, she is cured. But she is woman yes.
Ok. I've heard that she is a hermaphrodite so I thought that she had both male and female organs :whistle:

king

Unregistered

Friday, April 13th 2012, 9:17pm

Ok. I've heard that she is a hermaphrodite so I thought that she had both male and female organs :whistle:
i think thats a different disease than hers ! She had hormonal malfunction which is cured

pol

Intermediate

• "pol" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Kazakhstan, Peru, Croatia

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras !! Danielle Scott

Friday, April 13th 2012, 9:20pm

Ok, thank you for yours explanations. :P and sorry for off topic :offtopic:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Croce, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Paggi, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Friday, April 13th 2012, 10:00pm

Arrighetti said in an interview to Bergamo tv that her contract is ending indeed, but not her heart, that she would like to stay in the club if possible, but of course everything still need to be talked.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Diesse14

Master

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Friday, April 13th 2012, 10:58pm

Arrighetti said in an interview to Bergamo tv that her contract is ending indeed, but not her heart, that she would like to stay in the club if possible, but of course everything still need to be talked.

I hope she'll remain...she a warrior and this season together with Merlo she was the best! anyway Bergamo is not passing its best time in this period, they're desperately looking for sponsors otherwise the team will be made up with youngs!

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Croce, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Paggi, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 3:08am

The Mb Natasha, from Minas, (you can remember her from Brazil B Team that played friendly tournament in Russia last year), is the first to sign with new club Amil Campinas in Brazil.

This team has the supervision of Zé roberto, and may have the him as a coach.

Fofão, Fabiana and Mari can be names that will sign with them also.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, RABİTƏ BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

• "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:53pm

By the way.. sb-community is one of agency and has own web site. What are other in that case?
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

Dada92

Picci Fan

• "Dada92" is male

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo; Sisley Belluno.

Favourite Players: Francesca Piccinini, Victoria Ravva, Neslihan Darnel; Alberto Cisolla, Facundo Conte, Simone Parodi.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 3:13pm

Aury Cruz is going to sign with a russian club. Helena Havelkova to Brazil, in Campinas and her boyfriend (Facundo Conte) also to Brazil... :( Bad news for italian legue... Source: dallarivolley.com
Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Vakıfbank Türk Telekom, Foppapedretti Bergamo, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Darnel, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Eleonora Lo Bianco, Angelina Grün

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 3:21pm

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 3:34pm

Good for Have. Brazilian League has the highest level in the World imo and She will learn there a lot.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Vaio

Unregistered

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 3:53pm

By the way.. sb-community is one of agency and has own web site. What are other in that case?

I'm trying to figure out what you try to say here?

So Aurie goes to Fakel?!

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 4:00pm

Ok I will write more simply- I want to see web pages other volleyball agency.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 4:06pm

http://www.starlit.nl/ Agency of Guido Görtzen and Theo Hofland, with many Dutch and German players.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen, Busto Arsizio, Piacenza

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 4:11pm

http://www.starlit.nl/ Agency of Guido Görtzen and Theo Hofland, with many Dutch and German players.

Starlit is indeed biggest Dutch agency. Görtzen is the owner. Hofland is his compagnion. Almost all young Dutch NT-players are under contract there. And many young German NT-players as well.

Bartek

ישו אני בוטח בך

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 4:31pm

And Logan Tom agency is..
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Vaio

Unregistered

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 4:40pm

yeah, that will be really good to see other agencies web pages and news on transfers.

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil, Russia, Italy

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

king

Unregistered

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 5:34pm

thank you very much theUSAFAN :drink:

Social bookmarks