The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I don't even want to imagine a team in CL with Brakocevic as OPP and Nikolic and Glinka as OH... :super: :super: :obey: attack would be really super but reception would be poor....but then you set high ball to Glinka and all problems are solved :lol:

Actually we have Gözde who has a good reception..I would prefer Glinka-Gözde duo at OH position..Glinka hasn't received in Vakıfbank becuase she had to think attacking first of all but now when Brakocevic comes she wouldn't get so much balls like previous seasons..Nikolic would play in the league and Glinka in CL maybe :?:

• Actually we have Gözde who has a good reception..I would prefer Glinka-Gözde duo at OH position..Glinka hasn't received in Vakıfbank becuase she had to think attacking first of all but now when Brakocevic comes she wouldn't get so much balls like previous seasons..Nikolic would play in the league and Glinka in CL maybe :?:

sorry I forgot Gozde...well then even more impressive :rolll: :lol:

• :lol: :lol: :lol: So I pray with all my heart that Glinka will stay :rose:
    Özge(or Nilay)- Brakocevic, Fürst-Bahar, Glinka-Gözde(Nikolic), Gizem

This starting line up seems great really :super:

2+1 will not change.Federation president repeated it several times.It's really important to persuade a good player like Fürst even she will not play very often in league.Other MBs wouldn't accept to stay at bench/tribune.There is a big Guidetti factor in this decision guess.Burcu Hakyemez said that Brakocevic will play for Vakifbank.I think Glinka will not stay even if she stays it's not very logical to keep her as reciever.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Maja Poljak stays in Eczacıbası for 2 years...

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• According to voleybolmagazin Fenerbahce Universal's new coach candidates are:

-Abondanza
    -Caprara
    -Vercesi
    -Cuccarini :wall:

Big possible we will see 4 italian coaches [Guidetti,Micelli,Barbolini,(?)] in Aroma Turkish league next season :lol:

• Vercesi ? :thumbdown:
    Italian ?
    Well, Fenerbahce looks to be a serious club. I don't imagine this club will do the same mistake than Pesaro a few years ago ...

Italian ?
    Well, Fenerbahce looks to be a serious club. I don't imagine this club will do the same mistake than Pesaro a few years ago ...

Ops he was brazilian right :D But his name sounds too italian that's why i have confused hehe :D I think Abondanza would be the best choice between those names :win:

• Actually, no matter the nationality of coaches :)
    Abbondanza :thumbsup: , yes a very good coach ! A very important game for him this evening.

• No Cuccarini! Abondanza or Parisi would be good :whistle:

• in DVL, new player in Aurubis Hambourg, OH Els Vandesteen from VDK Gent

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

Italian ?

so you think that VK Baki Baku make a mystake this season with this guy?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Et comment !
    Baki got good players, whose J. van Tienen (ex Pesaro). There was a roster to do better what the team did, even the rsults were not bad.
    Vercesi's behavior during the Challenge Cup final was this of a clown, not of a coach.

• Et comment !
    Baki got good players, whose J. van Tienen (ex Pesaro). There was a roster to do better what the team did, even the rsults were not bad.
    Vercesi's behavior during the Challenge Cup final was this of a clown, not of a coach.

no,Van Tienen is ex perugia,not ex pesaro,and i dont think she is good libero ...
    ex pesaro's great libero is Elke Wijnhoven ,another NED libero!

• Et comment !

I agree about his behavior during matches but not the rest. Baki is full of players who once were good but they aren't good anymore, at least not as good as they once were. Van Tienen is a very average libero, Renatinha is just a shadow of what she was 5-6 years ago and Cibele is the only OH who played well. I think Baki can be satisfied with silver in Challenge and bronze in league.

• :aww: Right ! Perugia ... a strong Italian team ... when Van Tienen played for it
    Van Tienen, as you can see on the left is not my fav. libero
    But at least we can say she have a long international experience

• Fang has begun transfers very fast. I think Ukrainian and Serbian Players will be testing.

• At least 4 players will leave the Nantes Volley team (French League A)
    Mallory STEUX, setter
    Kelly-Anne BILLINGY (TRI), att-rec
    Agnieszka DRZEWICZUK (POL), MB
    Magda MARAS (CRO) att-rec.

• Do you think that one of these players will be in Cannes next year? ;)