The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• well, the first news was about: she re signed again....but that doesnt mean only for 1 year :D

the second news, which is very recent, giving more informations about the contract, which says, its about 2 years :win:

So Poljak and Neslihan will leave at the same time :rolll: I hope they will send Elif from team and transfer Nilay/Foreign OH or Ognjenovic/Neriman :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So I think Polen or Seda from FBU can go to GS.

Which Seda ? Tokatlıoğlu :lol: I think it isn't really possible. I've heard Polen has a contract with Nilüfer Bld and maybe she stays there

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• if it 's true i think Polen or Neriman goes to Galatasaray next season..

We'll wait and see :)

I hope so XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• in the news it says GS will transfer an OPP playing in Aroma 1. Lig so it's not Neriman for sure :D I think it is Polen since they wanted to transfer her with Selime this year. I hope Meryem stays in İller :teach:

• I only hope she is a great opposite!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Calderon is playing as OH

• Mysterious Girl said that She may stay in Evergrande.

In that case I know what Ilgar meant that I am very close.

Not Her but Costagrande will play in Rabita instead of Osmokrovic.

• Helene Rousseaux will play in Lokomotiv Baku but probably since new season.

Budowlani Management gave Her free way as She asked but didn't agree for Her transfer.

She is in Belgium's hospital now.

• Bartek, don't believe everything Polish journalist are writing, actually all journalist just seek for controversie not for reporting what is true. Helene write on her FB that she is in Greece, so how hospital goes with Greece?

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA interested to Tatiana Kosheleva

Source

Really? :white: That would be a great transer but with Nilay OFC :teach: Elif has a great potential to waste those spikers :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• wow ! sounds interesting ! :D every day brings exciting news from Eczaci :lol: cool :win:
    I'd like to see Grun in Eczaci, that would be a good option too :D

and according to Helene Rousseaux:
    http://www.s-w-o.pl/index.php/…eram-sie-do-azerbejdzanu/

"The truth is...I'm not going to Baku. I'm gonna stay in Belgum. My health problems arent connected with anorexia ! I have no idea where did they get it (She means - sport.pl). After some problems with stomach, I'm healthy."

• Bartek, don't believe everything Polish journalist are writing, actually all journalist just seek for controversie not for reporting what is true. Helene write on her FB that she is in Greece, so how hospital goes with Greece?

Don't believe in everything what Players write. They may lie also.

• Aurea Cruz maybe in Azerbadjan next season. She is one of the best payed of all in Serie A now, and isnt playing the same level as last year, so probably Villa feels its not worth keep her. Then if she dont wants to go down in salary, best choose would be Azeri League or in Russia maybe.

• Do You remember 2003 Euro Champion libero Dominika Leśniewicz?

Since 2010/2011 She plays and probably will play here as Setter.. and Her Team is now in Semi-Finals here