The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Where Milena Radecka will play?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'm so glad with Sollys Nestlé roster for next season: Fabíola, Jaqueline, Thaísa, Adenízia and Camila Brait are staying for next season and Sheilla was hired to replace Hooker. Unfortunately Sesi hired Tandara, but I hope either Priscila Daroit, Mári or Paula Pequeno could be hired to replace Tandara.

• [size=small] Nancy Carrillo de la Paz to Volero Zurich
    but probably loaned to an other club, like Calderon.
    [/size]

• Where Milena Radecka will play?

On polish sites there were rumours that she will go with Efimienko to Bergamo :aww: :D it can't be true :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm so glad with Sollys Nestlé roster for next season: Fabíola, Jaqueline, Thaísa, Adenízia and Camila Brait are staying for next season and Sheilla was hired to replace Hooker. Unfortunately Sesi hired Tandara, but I hope either Priscila Daroit, Mári or Paula Pequeno could be hired to replace Tandara.

How is it possible for Osasco to sign all these players? Doesn't the Brazilian League limit the total number of top players based on points?

As per league rules there can only be three players with a 7 point ranking and the team total cannot surpass 32 points. Jacqueline, Thaisa, and Sheilla are all 7 point ranked. Therefore Mari or Paula Pequeno are not viable options because they both are 7 point ranked as well.

Thaisa, Jacqueline, Sheilla: 21 pts
    Fabiola, Adenizia (6 points each): 12 pts
    Camila Brait: 4 pts

Total: 37 points?? Am I missing something?

• I think Logan Tom won't go to Azerbaijan because lets face it, it's league is weaker then Italy, Turkey, Russia... I thought the chance of her going to Italy again or maybe in Russia. Although Volley Futuro wanted her last season so she may play in Brazil too. :roll:

• This is ranking of Osasco players:

Fabiola 6 pts
    Sheilla 7 pts
    Jaqueline 0 pts( she arrived to Osasco from Italy)
    Thaisa 6 pts( that was her rank when she arrived to Osasco in 08/09)
    Adenisia 0 pts( she never changed the team)
    Camila Brait 0 pts--same as Adenizia
    Ju Costa 5 pts
    Karine 2 pts
    Ivna 2 pts

Total:28 pts

• So the point change only applies if they change teams? What a huge loophole!! Jacqueline, Adenizia, and Camila all with 0 points isn't very fair.

• I think Logan Tom won't go to Azerbaijan because lets face it, it's league is weaker then Italy, Turkey, Russia... I thought the chance of her going to Italy again or maybe in Russia. Although Volley Futuro wanted her last season so she may play in Brazil too. :roll:

Logan Tom doesn't care about the league level, she just cares about money and visiting new countries. She's never been to Azerbaijan or Poland, so it's quite likely she'd like to make an experience there..

• Logan won't play in Poland next season. Clubs in our league haven't enough money for this. Sopot certainly won't spend as much money as in last year. Muszyna seems to be a club with the highest budget but according to rumours, team has almost completed roster and they couldn't handle to get Logan. Certainly with Bogdan it would be funny :D In Wrocław it will be more money, they have already signed with Kim Staelens. In other clubs, it's rather impossible. In Azerbaijan clubs are richer, they can offer Logan much more than in Poland.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So the point change only applies if they change teams? What a huge loophole!! Jacqueline, Adenizia, and Camila all with 0 points isn't very fair.

The brazilian ranking thing is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. :aww: Honestly, unless they change this, we're never gonna get a league where more than 2 or 3 teams can have a shot at winning.

• Belcik, Spicer or WeiB- on Łódź target.

Maja Tokarska will probably play in Dabrowa Gornicza instead of Lis who will play in Wrocław or Legionowo.

• Logan Tom doesn't care about the league level, she just cares about money and visiting new countries. She's never been to Azerbaijan or Poland, so it's quite likely she'd like to make an experience there..

The money are important to anyone but of course she cares about the league level. Playing in a weaker league won't give her a chance to improve. She's still not old enough to play in that kind of a league. In some years I'm sure she will

Yeah fofão and NAtália still 7 points, go figer out...the rule itself of ranking is good, the problem is that It is not well aplied.

Fofão, is 40, she should not be a 7 player, Natalia didnt play the hole season how she stays as 7???

Things only CBV can think of...

• sorry what is this system?? can somebody explain me?? :white: :white: