The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I have read that maybe Lo Bianco and Cardullo will play in Piacenza (but I hope this news is not true)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Apparently Jaqueline will play for SESI next season. Murilo, her husband plays for SESI's male team.

probably 8) isn't it last year's news?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Awwww,I hope Jaqe will stay in Osasco,she's playing so good there..Sesi was predicted to make great results this season in their debut year, and to be contender for title, but so far they're only 5th in standings.

• I think Leo will not play in gala another year if strong players does not come there, Darnel will not come and someone said she would play in GS

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I think Leo will not play in gala another year if strong players does not come there, Darnel will not come and someone said she would play in GS

Why ? This doesnt make any sense ! You are making a drama of something which is not clear. There are no news about her transfer. As I can tell you, that one of the Managers of GS told me that Leo will stay next season in GS aswell. There are still other strong players out there on circuit !

• I have read that maybe Lo Bianco and Cardullo will play in Piacenza (but I hope this news is not true)

I'm italian and obviously I hope this news is true..! :D Lo Bianco and Cardullo would increase our league's level.. I hope and dream this :heart:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• I'm italian and obviously I hope this news is true..! :D Lo Bianco and Cardullo would increase our league's level.. I hope and dream this :heart:

I'm Italian too but I hate Piacenza XD
    BTW I think Cardullo will came back in Italy, Leo will not :whistling:

• Atom as Club has awful opinion curious who will choose him to play in next season. For sure Glinka won't play in Sopot.

• Voleybolmagazin says Eczacibasi wants Tatiana Kosheleva, is that right?

• Voleybolmagazin says Eczacibasi wants Tatiana Kosheleva, is that right?

yes, someone wrote it here couple days ago that Eczaci is interested in Kosheleva

• Azerrail Baku intrested in Omichka setter Marina Akulova.

Source: http://azerisport.com/volleyball/20120310024331395.html

They already have Nootsara and Oksana Pharkomenko (injured right now though).

I read in rsport.ru that also Dinamo Moscow and Zarechie interested in her. Dinamo Moscow also interested in Marina Marchenko.

• I read in rsport.ru that also Dinamo Moscow and Zarechie interested in her. Dinamo Moscow also interested in Marina Marchenko.

Yes, it also stands in the article above ;) But didnt wrote it here, cause it has already been wrote in Russian Superliga thread...have not read about Marchenko though :) However, I dont know if she is good enough for Moscow...what do u think ?

• Yes, it also stands in the article above ;) But didnt wrote it here, cause it has already been wrote in Russian Superliga thread...have not read about Marchenko though :) However, I dont know if she is good enough for Moscow...what do u think ?

Agree, I think the player they have there now are enough and better then her.

• That are some rumors here in Brasil that some cuban player might come to Unilever next season. It is just rumors and know one knows witch player would be for sure (people talking about Carcaces or Carrillo)

• That are some rumors here in Brasil that some cuban player might come to Unilever next season. It is just rumors and know one knows witch player would be for sure (people talking about Carcaces or Carrillo)

That would be great! And signing foreign players is definitely the way to deal with the mess created by Ranking. After Fernanda was promoted to rank 7, Unilever will have to let go one of their 7 players.

as far as I know, Carillo is still in Brazil and trains with a club and she will play for a club next season. I thik it was Minas or Unilever