The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Nicolini and Kajalina renewed in Piacenza, where maybe Sirressi can come to replace Davis (why??? the american libero has been great this season!!!)
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=44959&l=0

So, if Sirressi will go in Piacenza, I think the "new" Villa's libero will be Cardullo once again :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :obey: Cardullo to Piacenza or Villa ?
    It's not good for health to make oneself wrong hopes 8o

• Isn't Werblińska staying in Muszyna?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I really doubt of that, to sign with a foreigner better to Unilever to sign with someone aboard that arrives scoring 0 in the rank. That would not be Hooker case.

How am I not surprised? You doubt of everything, Joanna! That´s so funny.

• Valdone Petrauskaite is very close to Pesaro.

• I guess she is :) the rumour about her in Eczaci is probably from plusligakobiet forum :D

I'm not surprised, many people write there nonsenses :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Anyone know about Flier? I heard that she can play in Unilever, in Sheilla's place. Is that true?

There is a rumor about it yes, but so far just a rumor.

Harry, the guy responsable to sign players for Unilever said in an interview that the team most likely will have to go for foreigners cause of the ranking system, but he did gave any names, so It is up in the air.

As a supporter, my fingers are crossed that Flier is one of them!!! ^^ (cause I hope we sign with two..hehehehe) :heart: :lol:

• There is a rumor about it yes, but so far just a rumor.

Harry, the guy responsable to sign players for Unilever said in an interview that the team most likely will have to go for foreigners cause of the ranking system, but he did gave any names, so It is up in the air.

As a supporter, my fingers are crossed that Flier is one of them!!! ^^ (cause I hope we sign with two..hehehehe) :heart: :lol:

And he also said Bernardo is talking to Mari for her to stay...let´s wait and see. This might end up happening, specially because it seems like Amil/Campinas is going to be a team with young players...

• I hope Werblinska goes abroad no matter where. Turkey would be a fantastic choice. But I doubt Ecz really wants her at the moment, since They already have Senna Usic.

• There is a rumor about it yes, but so far just a rumor.

I think it will be Flier or Hooker.
    But I don't think they'll sign with two foreigners, they only need a opposite for Sheilla's place.
    Natália renewed and they'll bring Paula. Or renew with Mari.

• First new Player in Atom Sopot is Anita Kwiatkowska.

Second Atom's Libero Saad will play in Lodz where will stay Ikic and will come WeiB very probably.

• I wonder of which position she will play? OH or Opp? ?(

• Leo-Gioli is a lethal weapon :D Also Calderon and Neriman....GSMP will be strong next season :teach: