The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Does Carcases has permission to play outside from Cuba?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Does Carcases has permission to play outside from Cuba?

I dont think so. Usually, to get that, they need to be outside the national team for 2 yrs., and Carcases played in october last year for them. The only chance she is in Brazil, is that she has escaped, (I think).

• That would be great! And signing foreign players is definitely the way to deal with the mess created by Ranking. After Fernanda was promoted to rank 7, Unilever will have to let go one of their 7 players.

Fernanda wont play next season, this is her last one.

I hope Carcaces gets a chance in a proffesional league, she deserves it. But I think it can also be Calderon ?!

uhm, I dont think Unilever would pay all CAlderon demands, I think It is easier to be another cuban...

but agian, this is jsut rumor, nothing oficial...jsut peopke talking.

• I think Tom Logan will play for RC Cannes next season.Considering she is not staying in clubs for more than one year,France is the only place in europe she didn't play before :lol: (Just a prediction OFC :D )

• I think Tom Logan will play for RC Cannes next season.Considering she is not staying in clubs for more than one year,France is the only place in europe she didn't play before :lol: (Just a prediction OFC :D )

And Poland.

• And Poland.

And Azerbaijan :D She will get some offers from Korea too but i am not sure that she can make +40 points every single match :rolll:

• Not Korea, please. It is almost unwatchable the way some teams play with very little creativity. :lol: If I wanted to see a player get set 60+ times, I will just watch hitting practice.

• It's the latest news. Last season she was supposed to sign with SESI but she got pregnant, SESI signed Sassa and Soninha, so Jaqueline stayed in Osasco.

Exacly, well here everyone gives as right Jaque in SESI next season. She even got to sign with SESI, but the pregnancy made her break it.

Actually I think a lot of teams will change a lot next season here. Post Olympic Games a lot of players will stop playing in NT, so..dont know..lets see how goes, but I believe Unilever and Osasco will change a lot.

• Neriman Özsoy in Galatasaray, Calderon will stay in GS for a next season too.
    voleybolmagazin

• Neriman Özsoy in Galatasaray, Calderon will stay in GS for a next season too.
    voleybolmagazin

:thumbsup:

• According to dallarivolley.it, Cardullo wants to leave Cannes next season... 3 main options: Azerbaijan, Modena or Piacenza?

• Poor Leo, bad reception next year. :whistle:

They definitly have to transfer an OPP who can recieve well (Grun?) or transfer a very strong reciever and Neriman must play as OPP otherwise like you said Poor Leo :whistle: :lol:

• They definitly have to transfer an OPP who can recieve well (Grun?) or transfer a very strong reciever and Neriman must play as OPP otherwise like you said Poor Leo :whistle: :lol:

Only Megan Hodge and We will have turkish Sopot.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Not only Neriman and Hodge if they wanna build the turkish sopot they have to transfer the architect Chiappini :rolll:

• Starnight, Chiappini seems like to come to Turkey. According to voleybolx next year he and his team are in turkey :what:

OMG really? :sos: I am afraid now coz the only team which have problems with their coach is Eczacibasi :white: but it's possible he can go to Galatasaray too coz Neriman and Chiappini can't leave each other :cheesy:

• According to dallarivolley.it, Cardullo wants to leave Cannes next season... 3 main options: Azerbaijan, Modena or Piacenza?

Cardullo is impressive libero, I think she is the best in the World right now, so I believe she will recieve many offers!!!