The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• The president of Rabita Jalil Jafarov: 'There are a lot of reasons that we separated our way with Gajic. The main reason is that he couldnt won CL title.We shouldnt lose Fenerbahce at home. Time will show if Abbondanza be successful in Rabita. We already renewed our contracts with some players. Those players are the one Abbondzana want to see next year. Natasha Osmokrovic wont play in Rabita next year ( ;( :wavy: ), about Mammadova it is not clear yet (:thumbdown: )' (Futbol +)

I read Osmo will sign with D.Moscow and Mamma has good offer from OMSK :aww:

Good luck Osmo and Gajic :rose:

I am curious who Marcello Abbondanza wants to replace Osmokrovic :?:

• You mean €900.000 in 2 seasons (that is 450.000 each season)? or € 900.000 per season (that is 1.800.000 in total)??

€900.000 in 2 seasons (in total).

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• The president of Rabita Jalil Jafarov: [...]
    Natasha Osmokrovic wont play in Rabita next year ( ;( :wavy: ), about Mammadova it is not clear yet (:thumbdown:

I read Osmo will sign with D.Moscow and Mamma has good offer from OMSK :aww:

Some weeks ago, "Natie" said that she was aking herself many questions about her next club.
    And not only because Rabita Baku failed in C.L but 'cause her son (something 12 old)
    So, it is not a surprise to leave Rabita.
    As Gamova, where those stars will go ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• €900.000 in 2 seasons (in total).

EDIT : €900.000 is removed from turkish articel now!
    Removed text (voleybolmagazin.com) : Kesin olmayan duyumlara göre; Lioubov Sokolova'ya Eczacıbaşı VitrA'nın iki sezon için teklif ettiği rakamın 900.000 € olduğu öğrenildi.
    Google.com Cached Page :

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Some weeks ago, "Natie" said that she was aking herself many questions about her next club.
    And not only because Rabita Baku failed in C.L but 'cause her son (something 12 old)
    So, it is not a surprise to leave Rabita.
    As Gamova, where those stars will go ?

Last year when she came to Rabita, she told main reason was her son. Even though she had good offer from Kazan also, she chose Rabita. Cause in Azerbaijan she will have more time to spend with her son as all matches will be in Baku. :win:

• Well, 450.000 per year is a very good salary but not the highest...
    Skowronska at Fenherbache got € 600.000 in 1 year. The same Costagrande got at Dinamo Moscow.

• Well, 450.000 per year is a very good salary but not the highest...
    Skowronska at Fenherbache got € 600.000 in 1 year. The same Costagrande got at Dinamo Moscow.

Hmmm... maybe it's just my memory. I think Skowronska at Fenerbahce was a lot less than that. Not over 400k..

• Hmmm... maybe it's just my memory. I think Skowronska at Fenerbahce was a lot less than that. Not over 400k..

No it was 600k also club paid some amounts to Pesaro too coz Skowronska was under contract with Pesaro that year and they broke her contract.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• My source says Gamova is now confirmed for Kazan next season, also Regina Moroz stays in the team.

23-year old OH Yulia Kutyukova to Severstal from Fakel Novyi Uregonoy.

Kutyukova was one of the 20 best scorers in Russian SL 2010/2011, but was on the bench much last season.

• My source says Gamova is now confirmed for Kazan next season, also Regina Moroz stays in the team.

23-year old OH Yulia Kutyukova to Tyumen from Fakel Novyi Uregonoy.

Kutyukova was one of the 20 best scorers in Russian SL 2010/2011, but was on the bench much last season.

Kazan looks much stronger than ever now. Larson, Makhno, Bown, Kosheleva... I wonder who will warm the bench?

• No it was 600k also club paid some amounts to Pesaro too coz Skowronska was under contract with Pesaro that year and they broke her contract.

No she got only 350k. But no idea about money to Pesaro :whistle:

23-year old OH Yulia Kutyukova to Tyumen from Fakel Novyi Uregonoy.

Will also Borodakova stay?

Seems very strong team indeed.

• Will also Borodakova stay?

Seems very strong team indeed.

Yepp, Borisenko is also confirmed for next season.

The only doubtful player for Kazan in A-team is OH Irina Kuznetsova, with Larson, Makhno and Kosheleva in the roster there is no place for her.