The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• oh my god, if chiapini is coming to ECZ I will not be sure if I will support them !!!! But Micelli had a 2 years contract, so he is next year aswell inECZ as far as I know

• OMG really? :sos: I am afraid now coz the only team which have problems with their coach is Eczacibasi :white: but it's possible he can go to Galatasaray too coz Neriman and Chiappini can't leave each other :cheesy:

nooo for sure Chiappini will not be a coach of Eczacibasi, no way ! :white: :D changing Lorenzo for another coach would be a really stupid decision ! He's one of the best coaches even if his decision are sometimes weird ;) They will not change him for sure !

• But italy has already very good liberos Merlo,Croce,Leonardi,Carocci, Sirressi and so on... I only dissappointed of Davis's performance :whistle:

• But italy has already very good liberos Merlo,Croce,Leonardi,Carocci, Sirressi and so on... I only dissappointed of Davis's performance :whistle:

I've seen her several times this year and I must say that I was impressed by her defense but sometimes her reception isn't so stable... anyway I think that her season has been absolutely positive!!

• It is written in the stars that Cardullo next year will came back to play in Italy... She went in France just to win the championship :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Besiktas's young and talented OPP Yeliz Basa have several offers from top 4 turkish clubs (FBU,VBTT,ECZ,GSMP) and she also has a very attractive offer from abroad.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Besiktas's young and talented OPP Yeliz Basa have several offers from top 4 turkish clubs (FBU,VBTT,ECZ,GSMP) and she also has a very attractive offer from abroad.

Best choice VTT, GS or abroad !!! I so hope so that she makes a right choice !!! If she goes to a team and stays there in the bench, than turkish players are not willing to learn or improve themselves ! They should make the right decision to play in the first six :teach:

• [quote='Doll',index.php?page=Thread&postID=142607#post142607]According to dallarivolley.it, Cardullo wants to leave Cannes next season... 3 main options: Azerbaijan, Modena or Piacenza?

somebody know why? she dont appreciate life on french riviera? she didnt understand frenchochinese language of his coach? she feel that french league is to weak? she dont enjoy to not be the only star of the team?
    at least, she dont look happy on the court in Cannes...never smile but spend so much energy to destroy his chewing gum !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Maybe because they always win, and after a while, it's boring ... they are definitely the strongest team in the league, there's no competition ...
    However, is paola playing well?

• dal15al25.gazzetta.it

Barbolini: accordo con il Galatasaray

Massimo Barbolini si è accordato con il Galatasaray Istanbul per la
    prossima stagione, quella post olimpica. Adesso bisogna capire come
    reagirà la federazione, porterà comunque avanti il rinnovo del
    contratto, come era stato annunciato, o aspetterà la fine del torneo di
    Londra 2012? Considerato anche il fatto che il Consiglio federale è in
    scadenza a inizio 2013.

Barbolini will be the new coach to Galatasaray according to dal15al25.gazzetta.it

• Yeon-koung Kim signed a 1+1 (loan)contract last year. It is different from a two-year contract.

If she wants to leave, she can do next season.

But IMO Kim will stay in FBU.(or return to korea, I never want to be that)

• It would be a huge mistake for Kim to return back to play in South Korea,it would be a step-back! She is great player already, enormous talent,and if she wants to improve more she should definetly stay in Europe! She is the main reason why Fenerbahce plays so well this season in Champions league!

• It would be a huge mistake for Kim to return back to play in South Korea,it would be a step-back! She is great player already, enormous talent,and if she wants to improve more she should definetly stay in Europe! She is the main reason why Fenerbahce plays so well this season in Champions league!

To qualify for FA, Kim have to play 2 more years in Heungkuk club.
    Before that, it is owner of the H.K.club who has the decision for Kim's transfer.
    And He is more interested win the national league than her personal success.
    But don't worry too much. I'm sure that Kim wants to continue play in Europe and she will.

(I'm not good at English. I hope you can understand)

• Katarzyna Skowronska stays in Evergrande.
    http://beta.sportowefakty.pl/s…-bedzie-w-lidze-chinskiej

Skowronska and Costagrande.
    My comment: Nooooo...! ;( I wanted to see her in European club next season .

• And now We see Skowronska's real face.

In every interview was something wrong- air, chickens, food, smog, cold and now She says- I was very SATISFIED here.

She doesn't remember what She says. It is embarrassing.