The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Congrats to Suzana, I'm sad that our league loses such a good player but it is no surprise, she said some time ago that she needs a new challenge in another league. I hope she will be happy in Rabita and perform well :)

Yes, she said she had a great couple of years in Suhl, but felt like it's time to try herself in a team with higher ambitions.
    She also likes it that the Azerbaijani league doesn't have a tight schedule, so she can recover from the busy summer with NT.

Rabita seems to be on a good way with those transfers, but they need to some sign quality hitters, it will be interesting to see who they chose.

• Guys, what can you tell about ex-Volero setter Bojana Zivkovic? I mean as a player, I have never seen her, but my favourite club has signed her and I wonder what is she:)

• Guys, what can you tell about ex-Volero setter Bojana Zivkovic? I mean as a player, I have never seen her, but my favourite club has signed her and I wonder what is she:)

Is she going to Omichka? Well, she is a young but promicing player I guess. She did good job ahead Crvena Zvezda and Volero. I think she has a future in Nt...but she still need to win experience, and definetly Antonijevic is more ready then her.

Im sure Terzic being the coach will help her a lot...I dont like him, but he does know how to make a good setter! ;)

Here you can have her profile - http://www.sb-community.com/in…setter&catid=16&Itemid=44

• Rabita already signed with Akinradewo, Skorupa, Cebic...

Good transfers!

where will Wensink go?

• Vey good transfer for Rabita,to sign Cebic,she's great in defense,much better than Popovic! Hope Mammadova will stay,I'm starting to worry they didn't announced her contract renewal yet,it must mean she has other great offers too!

• In Italy which teams are looking for opposite player ?

Margareta Kozuch could be good :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Voleybolmagazin claims that Fenerbahce transfered Nilay Ozdemir so it means Naz is leaving Fener.I hope she doesn't choose Vakıfbank :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Vakıfbank aren't interested in Naz.

Burcu Hakyemez wrote in twitter that both Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank wants to keep Naz but since Vakıfbank has Ozge this interest makes no sense for me anyway :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i'm only supposing,it's simply a my idea..
    if Mammadova in Fenerbche?it seems that her contract with Rabita isn't sure for next year and thinking of clubs that can pay her i think Fener...considering also that Sokolova will lave...

• Voleybolmagazin claims that Fenerbahce transfered Nilay Ozdemir so it means Naz is leaving Fener.I hope she doesn't choose Vakıfbank :aww:

Burak changed his avatar already yesterday to Nilay..so no surprise :lol: :win:

• Burcu Hakyemez wrote in twitter that both Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank wants to keep Naz but since Vakıfbank has Ozge this interest makes no sense for me anyway :D

Naz will transfer to ECZ. '

- she already played for ECZ in the past

- She will become starting-setter 100%

- ECZ has more money

• Megan Hodge and Christina Bauer probably goes to Rabita Baku.

Aneta Havlickova has offers from Russia.

Kim said no to a offer worth 1 000 000 euro/year from Russia. She seems to leave Fenerbache for her homecountry.

Anja Spasojevic almost confirmed in Omsk together with Terzic, Ognjenovic and Sokolova.