The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Volley Modena renews 2-year contract with Chris Harmotto

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• can somebody translate or tell what it is written?? I tried with google translator but it didn't work!! :down:
    thank you!! :rose: :heart: :flower:

summing up, it says Kasia will stay in Evergrande along with Costagrande. Kasia is happy with the circumstances and is sure she will have no more problems because she is used to and knows the city

• summing up, it says Kasia will stay in Evergrande along with Costagrande. Kasia is happy with the circumstances and is sure she will have no more problems because she is used to and knows the city

ok thank you very much...!! :obey: :obey: :rose: :rose:
    but I wanted to see them back in Europe!!!:(

• Thank you very much for info Cocobol! Your english is fine, I understood everything!!! :) Well,I really hope she's going to stay in Europe,because she really has a HUGE potential and she could only improve and become better player playing for best European clubs!!

• So happy hear to Kasia & Costagrande stay one more year @Evergrande, Guangzhou.

YEAH !!!!

Europe economic so worst. :drink:

• Rumors: by http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it

Maybe Luciano Pedullà will be the new coach of Italy NT after the Olympic Games.

The first idea is to keep Barbolini till WCH 2014 (that will be played in Italy), but Magri (FIPAV president) dont like the idea of him training Galatasaray...so they will talk in a meeting that is coming. If Italy dont get a medal in London, most likely FIPAV will change coaches, and the first name is Pedullà (Pesaro's coach) :S

• Rumors: by http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it

Maybe Luciano Pedullà will be the new coach of Italy NT after the Olympic Games.

The first idea is to keep Barbolini till WCH 2014 (that will be played in Italy), but Magri (FIPAV president) dont like the idea of him training Galatasaray...so they will talk in a meeting that is coming. If Italy dont get a medal in London, most likely FIPAV will change coaches, and the first name is Pedullà (Pesaro's coach) :S

Really ??? I so like to Pedulla.

• Barbolini is a real voleyball expert i think.He makes a big diffrence for Italy NT.His team won World Cup with 3 short spikers (I think it's not a very easy job) so imo Italy NT will miss him but Italian coaches are generally good trainers apart from some exception (Chiappini :D)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Barbolini is a real voleyball expert i think.He makes a big diffrence for Italy NT.His team won World Cup with 3 short spikers (I think it's not a very easy job) so imo Italy NT will miss him but Italian coaches are generally good trainers apart from some exception (Chiappini :D)

Chiappini, is he Poland Atom team coach???

• Chiappini, is he Poland Atom team coach???

Yes :D His player choices are really awful and he can't build a good team chemistry (Turkey NT,Atom Sopot)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

I completely agree with you...as a matter of fact I hope they will find a new agreement and sincerely it's not a great problem if he trains a club during the season!!

• Rumors started to shake brasilians market! :)

Of course most of it will be only efinitive after the end of season.

But for some already confirmed...

Patricia Bianchi in BMG/São Bernardo

Fernanda Garay stays in Volei Futuro (she has a 2 years contract)

Libero Nine stay in Rio do Sul

Rumors envolving SESI, since their season ended yesterday night:

Jaque in SESI (almost right, the papaers are all made, just miss the season end for Osasco)!

Thaísa in SESI? (just rumors)

Dani Lins and Marcelinha (setters) stay!

Sassá and Soninha stay,

Michele (L) probably stay, but the club might be interest in Tássia from Minas.

Rumors saying maybe Zé could be the coach of SESI next seaosn, but most likely Talmo will stay ahead the team.

• Another rumors from ITalians newspapaer:

Maybe also Del Core and Gioli in Galatasaray next season?

http://www.vivovolley.net/2012…-bianco-gioli-e-del-core/

ahahah I said it ages ago XD
    Next time I think I will try to win money with my prediction XD :dance6:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• "GALATASARAY dan Mehmet Cibara nın yaptığı açıklamayla Lo Bianco ve Rosir
    Calderon Diaz’ın bir yıl daha G.Saray’da kalacağını doğruladı"

Leo and Calderon will play another year in GSMP...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.