The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• News from RC Cannes :cheesy:

Jelena Lozančić (third MB, French NT) stays at the club for 2012-3 :dance6:

• Ettore Guidetti is the new coach of Chateau D'Ax Urbino. Poor - very poor choice. :down:

• Natalia Kulikova - that played for Severstal last season - will leave for Krasnoyarsk, new team in Russian SL. Kulikova won WCH with Russia 2006.

• Magdalena Saad is close to play in some club in Azerbaijan :whistle:

• Francesca Marcon has been contacted by Cannes, Modena and Conegliano but she has decided to remain in Busto Arsizio.
    Now she's negotiating with the club to renew for two season, becoming so the new captain of the team. :super:

• Francesca Marcon has been contacted by Cannes, Modena and Conegliano but she has decided to remain in Busto Arsizio.
    Now she's negotiating with the club to renew for two season, becoming so the new captain of the team. :super:

also Leonardi staying..Lloyd and Bauer still doubts

http://www.varesesport.com/201…ky-marcon-nuova-capitana/

• I really don't know. But let's look back for the past season. She wasn't the Mari we used to know. She didn't have security, she couldn't kill the balls.
    The breaking of her relationship/friendship with Sheilla was very intense for her. She couldn't recover and NT and Unilever suffered a lot whit this.
    So I think change the air can be good for her, but I'm afriad about waht you said. She can feel alone and it can bring some troubles. So, let's wait and see what will happen. I really hope she can recover and play well again. We need her.

I'm not a brazilian :P but I've been watched Mari since OG 08. She seems to struggle with injuries and other factors since 2010. As an audience and a fan, it is quite frustrated to watch her poor reception and low success rate of attack. The only thing still works is her blocks. I'm not sure what exactly happened to her, but I believe the old Mari will come back anyhow since she looks like a person who has high standard. Maybe Europe is a good place to get rid of the domestic pressure and get back on the horse again. Hope she can find the passion back soon and show her true competence at OG 2012.

• I'm not a brazilian :P but I've been watched Mari since OG 08. She seems to struggle with injuries and other factors since 2010. As an audience and a fan, it is quite frustrated to watch her poor reception and low success rate of attack. The only thing still works is her blocks. I'm not sure what exactly happened to her, but I believe the old Mari will come back anyhow since she looks like a person who has high standard. Maybe Europe is a good place to get rid of the domestic pressure and get back on the horse again. Hope she can find the passion back soon and show her true competence at OG 2012.

Mari needs to change her air. She can feel alone, that's true, but its better to put her ideas in the correct place. She's suffering with injuries since 2010 and now she have some personal problems. I think Russia or Azerbaijan can be good options for her. She should think about change her position, in this situation, Mari like an opposite again, without a lot of responsability on receive, can makes Mari feel better :))

• Valdone Petrauskaite escaped from Dinamo Krasnodar under mystic circumstances in december last year, where her club said she maybe had problems in her family or problems with injury, while other persons suggest it was because of not payed salaries. Hard to know whats the truth or not in this case. Whats going on with Valdone now, will she continue her carrer? She´s still only 27 years old!

• what about Magdalena Saad? I read that she may to play in Azeri league

• Valdone Petrauskaite escaped from Dinamo Krasnodar under mystic circumstances in december last year, where her club said she maybe had problems in her family or problems with injury, while other persons suggest it was because of not payed salaries. Hard to know whats the truth or not in this case. Whats going on with Valdone now, will she continue her carrer? She´s still only 27 years old!

Here in Italy ther's a lot rumors about her in Pesaro

• Pesaro wants to sign Valdone Petrauskaite.
    Guiggi signed with Chieri Torino, which also wants Piccinini.
    Conegliano is about to sign with Nikolova and Weiss.

• Conegliano is about to sign with Nikolova and Weiss.

Deja-vu :cheesy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• not confirmed yet : rc cannes is really close to signed the 2 twin sister of the swedish NT Rebecka and Alexandra Lazic , juniors.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• not confirmed yet : rc cannes is really close to signed the 2 twin sister of the swedish NT Rebecka and Alexandra Lazic , juniors.

On their agency site, they have already signed.

http://www.lzsport-pro.com/women.php

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Nikolova, don't do the same mistake again and stay in Yeşilyurt please

Why? The new Conegliano is a safety club, probably one of those which is better economically of the league and has nothing to do with the old society "Spes". :)

• Anton what can You say about Twins? Where have They played?

Curious how Fang has found Them.

Fang And rc cannes are well know to devlop young players into great players And many agent propose their young players to this club. That's why several young players where tested in begining of may.