The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Maybe there was an agreement for a 2 years later contract? :whistle: Signing her immediately would have been too suspicious... :whistle:

Now people will they maybe there was an agreement for 3 year later contract? :lol:

• Yes, the transfer of Naz feels more like they only wants to destroy for Fener than anything else. But if Glinka leaves and Nikolic is injured, at least the transfers of Saori and Brakocevic makes much sense.

Actually, I am curious if Naz is needed or not but it is obvious that Özge isn't a stable setter..I like her game a lot when she just plays and focuses on her game..Just look at 2010-2011 CL final 4..Against Fenerbahce she was disaster and Nilay saved our ass, before that match in Playoffs-6, Nilay saved us again from 2-0..In final, she played super super well against Rabita..I think when you have Özge as a first setter, you need to have a good backup..

About Saori..I am really happy that one of the best all round player will play for Vakıfbank next season :D I think Nikolic will most likely have a recovery this year..She has been playing both for Vakıfbank and Serbian NT without a break and she DOES need that..She had an injury during the season and we all watched how she played in playoffs, especially against Eczacıbaşı..

I think it is still not certain if Glinka will stay or not..If she will stay, I am sure she won't want to play in all matches as she thinks that all season is so hard for her to cope with,that she needs some breaks during the season..

Fürst.. The only player that I don't want to see at bench is Fürst..She is young and definetely has the condition to play full season, not only Cl..I am sorry for her on the other hand happy that she will stay in Vakıfbank..

I remember such comments from Terzic that he said even though Brakocevic is young, she doesn't have a condition to play so many matches in a little period( if I am not wrong he said that after ECH)..I think resting during the season will be good for her as well..

• I disagree. Kirdar is fantastic IMO

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…&n=45695&l=0&a=804&s2=118

Piccinini in Chieri, it is sure... not only a rumor.

In Bergamo will play Merlo, Di Iulio and Diouf.
    Quaranta will play if she will not end her carrear.
    Zambelli will came back in Bergamo.
    They want Folie
    Arrighetti probably will not stay there.
    Lavarini will be the new coach instead of Mazzanti
    Nucu, Vasileva and Signorile wont play in Bergamo any more.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• @Locainsdie

Kırdar? Gözde or Özge? They both married and their surnames are Sonsırma(Gözde) and Çemberci(Özge)..

If you wanted to say Gözde, I agree..Gözde is a great all round player for me..She will play in the league and I am sure Guidetti won't give up with her very quickly in the CL too..

• Some years ago Guidetti said Naz is only good because she had the opportunity to play with great players since very young age, but Lena Möllers (!) who is the same age and similar from physical features is much more talented. I think that was in 2008 or 2009, and the development of the players definitely proved him wrong :!: I think Naz must be first setter in Vakifbank, I don't like Özge. She played great in 2011 CL final, but apart from that, as Kadir said, she is so unstable, and like her sister focuses too much on other things during the game and a setter can't do that!

• @Locainsdie

Kırdar? Gözde or Özge? They both married and their surnames are Sonsırma(Gözde) and Çemberci(Özge)..

If you wanted to say Gözde, I agree..Gözde is a great all round player for me..She will play in the league and I am sure Guidetti won't give up with her very quickly in the CL too..

I mean Ozge, the setter... In the post was mentioned her

• Some years ago Guidetti said Naz is only good because she had the opportunity to play with great players since very young age, but Lena Möllers (!) who is the same age and similar from physical features is much more talented. I think that was in 2008 or 2009, and the development of the players definitely proved him wrong :!: I think Naz must be first setter in Vakifbank, I don't like Özge. She played great in 2011 CL final, but apart from that, as Kadir said, she is so unstable, and like her sister focuses too much on other things during the game and a setter can't do that!

Actually I both agree and disagree with that.. Yes Naz played with great players in Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahce but she had achieved great success in Juniour and Youth categories..She won silver medal in 2007 Youth World Championship and won bronze medal in 2008 Juniour ECH and she was selected as MVP of that championship..She definitely has the talent, and last year she began to use it :super:

• Fenerbahce's hooligan fan group started to attack Naz Aydemir on twitter, Naz began trend topic now :)

However, transfer is not %100 completed yet, if i were Naz i would not stay there anymore after this lynch :down:

• Wow Saori and Naz :white:

Saori is a great transfer no doubt but i am not sure about Naz for Vakıfbank since there is Ozge.Well the funniest thing Naz was giving interviews around that she had to be a backup to Fofao and Dirickx since many years and she was grateful to our president due to 2+1 so what will happen if she will be again backup ? What will be her new reason to blame? '' So for what president took 2+1 ? Have two good setters in same club? Vakıfbank was the one who support 2+1 only and now they transfered 5 foreign players what an attitude :cheesy:

Lloyd agreed princible with Eczacıbaşı VitrA

Source : http://voleybolunsesi.com/cont…p?cid=08&id=13393&topic=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• finally !! :D

• Burcu Hakyemez Dal : There is nothing certain about Naz Aydemir's transfer

Her relation with players are really good so i think we should listen her untill she signs offically but it's abvious that she will play for Vakıfbank or stay in Fenerbahce so there is still a little possibility that she can stay in Fenerbahce.

• Lloyd agreed in principle with Eczacıbaşı VitrA

Source : http://voleybolunsesi.com/cont…p?cid=08&id=13393&topic=2

Is it turkish rumor again? :call:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• I hope She will play in Brasil. She may play even in Bundesliga but not in Fenerbahce :D It hard to swallowby Me.

• Who will be Fener's setter?

• Vakifbank's new strategy: sign as many star players as possible, no matter if they all can play, but at least like that they can't play for their opponents :roll:

Fire is a good servant but a bad master.

• I think Saori is a fantastic player, but she needs more help with great, fast sets and good reception than Kim does IMO. I guess the play in Europe (slower, but with higher block etc) fits Kim better, but if the cooperation with Naz works out fine, I see no reason she cant have good success.

Japanese Women are very sensitive. If She is also, one bad thing and Her efficiency will collapsed.

• Who will be Fener's setter?

Nilay Ozdemir

• Senna Usic has re-signed new 2 years contract with Eczacibasi Vitra

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Nataša Osmokrović is close to Dynamo Moscow.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")