The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Nothing special.
    I just believe Yamamay is making a huge mistake letting go Floortje.
    She has shown enormous potential and would deserve to become the replacement of Havelkova. Especially if Yamamay bought Horvath I would find the choice to let go Meijners totally absurd.

I understand...and I totally agree with you! she's so powerful and talented, she deserves a place!! :box:
    anyway if Kozuch would arrive, she would play as OPP...so where will Aneta go? or will Kozuch play as OH?? but her recpetion is not so good and she hasn't played in that position for years...!! ?( ?( ?(

• Meijners is ok but it is not enough to play high level in Champions League. Havlicvkova too.

I think Kozuch could be good for Busto. :drink:

Kozuch better than Havlickova? :white:
    I still don't understand why Havlickova is so understimated.

• Kozuch better than Havlickova? :white:
    I still don't understand why Havlickova is so understimated.

I couldnt agree with u more!

Kozuch can only dream of Havlickovas level outside NT. She´s a limited player with a wild playing style that makes a lot of errors and always struggles when she face high blocks.

• I'm really surprised about Lloyd staying in Busto :!: :!:

About Meijners: just to remind: Floortje is an original opposite..she only became OH two years ago, after transferring to Busto. She needs to improve her reception a lot to become a stable OH. So, at the moment, she isn't ready/prepared yet to play at Havelkova's position (because of lack of reception-skills) :win:

• I couldnt agree with u more!

Kozuch can only dream of Havlickovas level outside NT. She´s a limited player with a wild playing style that makes a lot of errors and always struggles when she face high blocks.

Yes, but Kozuch is pretty don't you know how important that is on a fan volleyball site :)

• Kozuch is the best in my heart. :heart:

• Havlickova s always making mistakes. She needs to be more regular this season, to play well a Champions League.
    In my opinion, Kozuch is better than Havlickova. She's effective, and she played very well in Sopot ! Could be a great transfer for Yama :)

• About Meijners: just to remind: Floortje is an original opposite..she only became OH two years ago, after transferring to Busto. She needs to improve her reception a lot to become a stable OH. So, at the moment, she isn't ready/prepared yet to play at Havelkova's position (because of lack of reception-skills) :win:

It's a good point of discussion.
    I agree Meijners isn't stable in reception and she has to work a lot in this fundamental.
    But we have to remember that in Busto plays also Marcon who is a second libero in reception and defense. Busto could play also with only her and Leonardi in reception, as did initially with Havelkova, and so Meijners would be free to use her power and her shots in attack.
    And over the time, working hard to improve her quality in second line with a fantastic coach as Parisi is. :)

• C'mon girls ! Kozuch definitely better than Havlickova.

I definitely don't agree ;) Kozuch is a very limited player, when she gets perfect sets with perfect speed, she is effective, but she's not a player who can consistently kill difficult balls. Her maximum performance might be better than Havlickova's maximum performance, but their average performance is not much difference. I think Havlickova finally has to become more athletic, that must be her next step to become a better player. Kozuch is very difficult for her setters, Zhadan never learned to set her appropriate balls and even Alisha Glass who is a really good setter needed about 3 months to find good rhythm with Kozuch. I don't think it would be much of a problem with Lloyd, but considering that Kozuch would probably be much more expensive than Havlickova, they should rather invest that money in a really good OH if they don't keep Floortje...

• It's a good point of discussion.
    I agree Meijners isn't stable in reception and she has to work a lot in this fundamental.
    But we have to remember that in Busto plays also Marcon who is a second libero in reception and defense. Busto could play also with only her and Leonardi in reception, as did initially with Havelkova, and so Meijners would be free to use her power and her shots in attack.
    And over the time, working hard to improve her quality in second line with a fantastic coach as Parisi is. :)

It's a possibility. Of course, I wish Floortje all the best and I hope her to become a starting-player next season ^^

• C'mon girls ! Kozuch definitely better than Havlickova.

If you allow, I'm a boy. :lol:

Tell me the reason why Kozuch is better than Havlickova!
    I think that everyone are bleased about Anita only for her physical.

• I definitely don't agree ;) Kozuch is a very limited player, when she gets perfect sets with perfect speed, she is effective, but she's not a player who can consistently kill difficult balls. Her maximum performance might be better than Havlickova's maximum performance, but their average performance is not much difference. I think Havlickova finally has to become more athletic, that must be her next step to become a better player. Kozuch is very difficult for her setters, Zhadan never learned to set her appropriate balls and even Alisha Glass who is a really good setter needed about 3 months to find good rhythm with Kozuch. I don't think it would be much of a problem with Lloyd, but considering that Kozuch would probably be much more expensive than Havlickova, they should rather invest that money in a really good OH if they don't keep Floortje...

Thank u for your post. Of course, I agree with your many thought and I know Kozuch is playing better in national team and her performance was not good in clubs team. Perhaps, I think it was wrong decision from leaves Italy for her but that not means Havlickova is better than her at all. I do not believe Havlickova will decide to develop more. Other teams did not contribute to the development of Maggie's performance. I think if Maggie plays like Busto, her self-confidence can be good because she has the potential to do this. She may not be world star anymore. The team managers may not prefer Kozuch to Havlickova at the moment. That's right. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Kozuch one of the most inconsisten OPP ever. And I never understand why people so much admire her ?( except being pretty she does not have anything special; not very good athletic skills like Calderon, Hooker or she is not a tall Opp like Gamova, Brakoçeviç :whistle:

About Havlickova, I thing even though she is not one of the top Opps in the world, she is still young and each season she is playing better. And being starting six Opp of Italian champion team shows how much she develop this year :roll:

• Money doesn't always reign supreme. Bauer and Lloyd are two examples. Let's go Yama!! :)

I don't think it is not about whether money reign supreme or not. We don't know the details of her contract with Busto. So it doesn't mean that Eczacıbaşı offer enormous money but since Lloyd loves Busto so much and she refuses it :roll:

• This is excellent news for U.S. National Team. Young players develop so well in Busto! Parisi should bring in another young American too. (Perhaps Carli's old teammate, the very talented Tarah Murrey, who will be playing her first pro year next season?)

• I'll tell you why they all say Kozuch is great. As you said she is not the kind of opposite that can kill every ball, like Hooker or Gamova, but she is quick and athletic and can hit many combination balls. That's why her team don't rely just on her (as the USA do, main offensive weapons are Hooker, Akinradewo and Bown and then Tom and Larson) but they set all their players equally.

• Im not sure the star of the night agrees with u though ;)

Sure :teach: Anyway wish her best next season but Eczacibasi lost too much time with her and now i really wonder which setter they will look for :roll: Berg looks the best choice.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: