Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg

• Interview with Karpol:

- Nikolai than they are now engaged in your team? The girls have returned from vacation?
    - Yes, today is the first training day. Prior to that, we rested.

- Personally, have you managed to miss volleyball during this time?
    - No, I do not particularly rested, because I had a lot of different organizational affairs.

- At first glance, the condition of the girls came back after the holidays?
    - In the good. We all always normal.

- For all the volleyball players arrived at the disposal of the club?
    - All those who are now free. For example, Irina Smirnova, currently protects the diploma. From the Institute, where she is now, came to the documents, so that it will start working after the 21 th. Victoria Chaplin and Eugene Estes are on the national team training camp. In the youth team at this point remains Xenia Ilchenko. All
    those who have to pass examinations and to address other issues with
    their studies as long as they train in a restricted mode. The main thing now until the end of June to pass all the exams. In general, the deal will be possible.

- Do you have plans where you will train in the near future?
    - As long as we do at home. Let's see the game in the Cup Yeltsin. After this tournament, immediately leaving the collection.

- Where?
    - We have a magnificent city Zarechny, where the Beloyarsk nuclear power plant. We always used to do there and now return to the same. In general, go away from Yekaterinburg, and will be in a small town district.

- Tell us about the transfer changes in the team - who left, who has come?
    - We left Marina Maryuhnich. There are yet no Strashimir Philippi. It plays a European league. They are there now in the lead, will soon begin to play in Turkey, the second round. We follow her progress. The rest of the team remained in full force. We will continue to train in our plan.

- Who will come to a place Maryuhnich?
    - We have people from the youth team, there are people that are duplicated core structure. Plus, Maria returned from lease Beloborodov. She also trains with us. We normally staffed. We still have one vacancy of an alien, but in the near future, we finally determined.

- There are already some candidates?
    - Yes. We're working on it, but it is too early to say anything concrete.

-
    I understand that you stick to its long-standing policy and try to
    educate their players instead of buying people from other clubs?
    - We simply can not afford to do so. Plus, of course, we raise our, it is our task.

- But how do you think your team is well equipped?
    - We go to our capabilities. I can not say good or bad the team is completed, we move from the opportunities that we have. We can not staffed as well as other top clubs. You were right - we rely on our athletes and from this proceeding.

- Judging by the results of last season, it is you get very good, is not it?
    - Other clubs now have an active transfer policy. We do not do that, and are preparing our players. Now this is important.

- If you've been following the ups and downs by transfer from other clubs who have markedly increased?
    - As far as I know, pretty much changed the composition of Krasnodar "Dynamo". Some of the top players are gone from them, such as Tatiana Koshelev, Eugene Startsev and American Foluk Akinradeo. On the other hand, they bought other volleyball players, including our Maryuhnich. They have a new coach. I hope they will work successfully, and all of them will be fine.

- Do you think that next year will increase competition in the championship and if so, how much?
    - I think that all of today's leaders to maintain their position. I
    am one of the leaders attribute the first five teams - Kazan,
    Krasnodar, and metropolitan "Dynamo", "Omichku" and "Uralochka". Perhaps it will be added to the team ", Odintsovo District."

- A couple of questions about the upcoming Olympic Games. What do you think about the prospects for our men's and women's teams at the Games in London?
    - Both teams have the opportunity to compete for medals. Everything will depend on their final training and staffing. For example, today I do not know whether to play Luba Sokolov in the national team. We'll see. At the same time a lot will depend on the preparation. At the moment, both teams have good plans to prepare, so fight for the medals they are quite capable.

I think that in a more stable and better conditions now in men's team, as it is too early to qualified for the Olympic Games. Women's team had to pass two qualifying tournament. They will have slightly different training plan. However,
    I am sure that they too will be all right and they will be able to get
    in shape to the top of the competition in London.

- In the event that Eugene Estes would go to these games, they will become as much for her sixth career! Crazy results agree!?
    - It's really a great achievement. One can only wish Gene success in this field and that in any case is not health failed. I am very happy for her, very glad that it has a fighting spirit and is ready to continue their athletic worthy way.

• Yekaterinburg volleyball "Uralochka-NTMK" started back in training after the summer holidays. This season the club will compete Sverdlovsk, not only in Russian competitions - Cup and the national championship, but also in the Champions League. The draw for the last group matches take place in late June.

Trainings are also still drawing in nature. Three weeks athletes will train in a little lite mode. This is the opinion of the team coaching staff enough to return to the volleyball players' dootpusknuyu "form."

- Now until the train-based DIVS "Uralochka" - told the coach Stanislav Salikov - in July, the team will go on a two-week gathering in Zarechny, in August, according to the established tradition, we will train in Alushta. It is possible that the team will participate in the preseason tournament in Azerbaijan and Belarus.

Today the team and our "sbornitsa" Victoria Chaplin. It was released a few days with the national team duties to protect the Diploma in Economics at the State University. Theme, one might say, a close volleyball - the order of the regional budget expenditure planning of Sverdlovsk region on activities of sport and youth policy.

- For two months, which were reserved for holidays, and managed to write a diploma and the rest, - recognized the attacker "Uralochka-NTMK" - think about the topic started back in the championship, the teachers walked toward me, and chose a theme close sport.

After the defense of Victoria will return to the base of the national team, but not for long: in early July, the Russian team will arrive in Yekaterinburg, where the company's teams of Italy, Cuba, Brazil and Poland will compete for the 10th Anniversary Cup first Russian President Boris Yeltsin.

In addition to Chaplin and Estes, who is now in train the national team in training team will miss another 10 people from the youth of "Uralochka-NTMK." They went in the Khanty-Mansiysk, where on June 24 in the Summer Universiade will start the All-Russian volleyball tournament, participation in which will be attended by 16 teams from across the country. Our volleyball team will defend the honor of the Urals State University of Economic.

• Interview with Estes:

The absence of a national team of Russia Lyubov Sokolova hardly noticeable thanks in part to a brilliant return to a team of experienced doigrovschitsy "Uralochka" Olimpiad.Ona five participants returned to the team in early May, the European education in Ankara. They came out to replace, substitute Sokolov. Here in Tokyo, on the contrary - has no substitutes. Until this year, Eugene Estes (nee - Artamonov) appeared on the platform in the Russian national team jersey at the Olympics in Beijing. And now - back. The second of her career. Indeed, on the eve of the 2008 Games, too, returned to star striker for the national team after a pause associated with marriage and childbirth. They - my husband and son Jeremiah Jet - she flew from Ankara to America. Now both nearby - arrived in Tokyo from New York.

- To play in Russia, but live, it turns out, in the U.S.?

- Yes, I plan to live in America, when retired. The son goes to school there in the fall, my husband got to work independently. He will coach the team of the University of Greenwich.

- And when you make the company their men? How long is going to delight us with his play?

- Apparently, the upcoming season will be my last career. I had similar thoughts a year ago, but received an invitation to the team, I have decided to postpone the departure.

- The women of the age did not say, but you well over thirty. You're the envy of many 25-year-old. Expand your recipe for longevity in the sport.

- The main thing - the desire to play. If it is missing, everything else is secondary. And vice-versa.

- In Tokyo, except for you, other innate doigrovschits in the Russian national team is not ...

- While cope with increased responsibilities and workloads, although fatigue is felt. Good that the schedule of the tournament fairly benign - two games, then off. And we have long-standing game does not allow, all quite quickly decide in their favor. In another scenario, it would be harder.

- You debuted in the national team in 16 years, finding even the Soviet national team. Gamow - 17. And both are still playing - at a consistently high level. Why is there such examples? Coaches do not trust or do not have enough talent?

- I think that the team needed to play in, of course, a combination of many factors. Coach confidence, for example. But talent - certainly primary. You can be a good player, a lot of work, have the character, but if God did not give a long time on the top level does not last long.

- What about health?

- Health of the woman who plays professional volleyball, as the years go. It is the objective situation. It does not change, but you can carefully monitor themselves, and if possible take care of yourself. Pah-pah-pah, my back problems we have with the doctors were able to solve.

- The team have called the first time in four seasons. The decision of the new national team head coach Sergei Ovchinnikov was a surprise?

- I was very pleased. Refusing appearances for the national team, I never thought of that. Former mentor, Vladimir Kuzyutkin, said that he would bet on the young. Well, just so I could only play in the club. When Ovchinnikov called the team, I have great desire to come. I hope I can help.

- Intercontinental the selection of the tradition is carried out in Japan. You played in this country a total of seven seasons club.

- And then I was fine. My feeling from Japan - "I'm home!" Indeed, all that's right - here I am at home. My husband is Japanese, many of my volleyball skills - is the result of training with Japanese volleyball player and local experts.

- You mean the game at the reception, right?

- And the defense, and the reception. These qualities, I was able to develop it in Japan. But the nature of the game in attack - it's out of my "Uralochka" Nicholas Karpolya.

- In Japan, professional teams live on the schedule of their sponsoring corporations - spend all day at work. Train, eat, sleep ... For you as a local league MVP, made an exception?

- I myself do not like it. If we are a team, we all live by the same rules. It was important to follow a common system. This, incidentally, really pulls together - to live by the "Japanese" standards.

- You are the language, an hour, a local not learned?

- No, I had a translator. In the mid-90s when I was playing for the "Toyobo" it was a Japanese journalist. Then, when I returned to Japan after three seasons in Turkey, Italy and Russia, and began performing in "Takefudzhi Bamba," I helped the other girl.

- You were in six different championships, becoming the champion of all and earning a total of 18 different club titles. And which one is most memorable for you?

- For me the most memorable event - the Olympics. Let no one of them to win the gold was not possible.

- Why our team reaching the finals three times - in Barcelona, Sydney and Athens - every time stumbled at the last moment?

- I have my own opinion, but I will leave it with you. And do not think our silver medals bad result. For me, it's almost like gold. Each of them had to suffer in training.

- Do you believe that in London the sixth attempt will be Olympic champion?

- What wonder? First, let's get to the Olympics.

• where on June 24 in the Summer Universiade will start the All-Russian volleyball tournament, participation in which will be attended by 16 teams from across the country. Our volleyball team will defend the honor of the Urals State University of Economic.

Does Anyone now site, infos, something?

• Ural State Economic University with 10 Players from Uralochka won Russian Universiade Gold Medal.

Ural State Economic University did not lose a single game defeating each opponent 3-0.

Team: Maria Beloborodova, Ekaterina Voronova, Alain Golosnova, Zharikov Anna, Irina Zaryazhko, Anastasia Makovetskaya, Victoria Petrova, Natalia Reshetnikova, Catherine Rusakova, Valeria Safonova and Victoria Chervova.

• Interview with Karpol

17.07.2012 Sport Express

He was 74, but who will? Great coach, but once returned from his six Olympics without a medal (fourth place in Atlanta, 96) and twice which led the Soviet team to the title (in 1980 and 1988], energetic, smart and full of ideas. His "Uralochka" still represented in the national team and the efforts of Boris Yeltsin Cup Karpolya Nicholas said this summer, an anniversary, quietly becoming a significant world-class tournament.

- Yeltsin Cup 2012, which ended a complete triumph for the Russian team (4 convincing wins in four games), took place a month before the Olympics. Do you think these terms have been justified?

- Our Cup is an unwritten rule: the unquestionable priority of the interests of the Russian national team. We always start from the national team training plan. If you need a coach to the tournament in May, it will be held in May. If the priority dates in July - will be in July. And so on. Sergei Ovchinnikov (the current head coach of Russian women. - Approx. AA) today staged a time. Here is the answer to your question.

- Find in the Olympic year of worthy opponents - a Herculean task. Nevertheless, Yeltsin Cup arrived in Italy, Brazil, Cuba, Poland ...

- Perhaps immodestly, but Karpolya in the world still remember. This helps to negotiate. And then, have a reputation for the Cup. Of the top teams we have never had only Serbia and Korea. All other above the Urals have visited, not once.

- As a result, the Russian team had a good practice before the Olympics - four games with a very worthy contenders. How would you rate the team play in Yekaterinburg?

- I do not think it is worth to emphasize the result and some subtleties in the game. Our difference from other leading teams - a unique training plan. We had a top volleyball players without a break for almost a year. Physically it is very hard - to live in a hard schedule, constantly playing while moving around the world. From this injury, by the way. They are more than ever.

- Exposure to the leaders of injury - in general the trend of modern volleyball ...

- That is why the Olympics - is also an occasion to think about how to live. Leading Russian clubs during the season only to play, fly and do the restoration of the players. Exercise physically busy. European Cups, the National Cup, the championship - the schedule is extremely tight. And we do not live in Europe, where distances are small. We have flights mainly with changes, the road to an end sometimes takes a whole day.

- It is believed that the calendar can not be unloaded.

- Why? We have abolished the system of Russia in the championship rounds. It is clear that this is done in the interest of viewers and sponsors. But why not come up with a mixed system - and traveling, and tours, and the play-offs? Yes, someone has home games will be less, but is it critical? And the Olympics and World Championships - a first group stage, they are the same tours, and then the playoffs. By adopting a similar format, you can find time for the training process. There's no escape, if we want to progress and to generate new individuals for the team.

- IEF last season and had organized a Youth League Cup. Good beginning?

- Yes. But the Italians have the same youth team plays in the national championship as a club. At one time we practiced it, too. Our club volleyball growing, but the team - is the common heritage that should be cherished. This is a face of the country. The fact that we are all united.

- How to evaluate the readiness of the Russian team for the Olympics?

- For the preparation phase, where it was located in Yekaterinburg, the team looked good. It is not our best hockey, but there is time to add. Potential of our team is, and it is significant. I am personally optimistic about the future. We can adequately address in London. To fight out there for gold.

- Who do you call in the Russians among the top contenders?

- They all have long been known, but their willingness to present still a mystery. The problems there are the same - injury, fatigue leaders. However, we had a more difficult schedule. We are in May, were forced to play two Olympic qualification, while Italy, China and the U.S. resolved the issue with the selection of London last year. Brazil was selected at home and could put up with any desired composition. Serious contenders for this team in South America today, no. Moreover, all favorites of the Olympic Games in addition to Russia spoke on the "Grand Prix", which is constantly experimenting with composition.

- Italians are already in Ekaterinburg put their best of ...

- (Laughs.) So, they are systematically preparing for the Cup Yeltsin. However, I would not overestimate our victory over Italy. In the case of "Azzurrini" much will depend on how it would hold the ending of their training. Team-age there.

- The Russian team also lacks experienced volleyball players, for whom the next game - not the first. In Estes is the sixth Olympics for Sokolova - the fifth, Gamow was going to the Games for the fourth time. But there are also newcomers - exactly half of their application.

- Let us thus: Olympic bid is not yet officially announced, so nothing to comment. While many would agree with you, it is already clear. In any case, I am optimistic about our staff. The players understand where they go, what they got together and what a responsibility - to represent the country at the Olympics. Superfluous words and teachings they do not need. In this sense, we have a very good team. This is obvious.

• 27/08/2012

VOLLEYBALL

Nikolai Karpol: "My estimate -" GOOD "

Your thoughts on the outcome of the Olympics shared most winning domestic volleyball coach, leads the women's team of our country to victory at the Olympics-1980 and 1988.

In London Karpol not fly. Maybe it was not called, and maybe he would not. Whatever it was, nothing. That is wrong, when a great coach remains on the games at home, in the Urals. Such people are in all the major tournaments for the team to be with the team, though, and went on its current affairs. Council Karpol not be superfluous. Maybe that's it to us in the end and there was not enough, in a huge box of "The Count's court" in the ill-fated and now memorable quarter-final against Brazil. Who knows? But he knows about volleyball and women, if not all, very much.

That's it, the legend of the world of volleyball, a quarter-century led the team of the USSR, Russia and CIS, the first thing to remember fans in Earls Court. Brazilian barely embarked on its brand and hated us victory dance, Olympic arena from the stands floated: "Bring back Karpol!" It continues to believe its value, the public associates with him hope for the best.

Karpol himself to return to the national team due to his age (in May 2013th Nikolai Vasilyevich be 75 years of age) does not plan to, but his opinion is still strongly.

- To come to London fans remember you more than once. People offered to get you back to the leadership team. Your comment?

- Let's talk about serious things. I am pleased that people have remembered and valued, but his work in the team I completed after Athens. And then, the team is now the head coach.

- Sergei Ovchinnikov contract ended on 15 August.

- For me, it's news, but the contract is a contract, and to work in team Sergei No one is exempt.

- And whether you want to release, think?

- First, I would like to listen to Ovchinnikov, talk to him in detail. I wonder how he is his work with the team appreciates what his thoughts on how to live on, in the new Olympic cycle.

- I have a chance Ovchinnikov continue with the team?

- Yes, of course.

- Should we look for our team coach foreigner?

- On the Russian women's team has to work a Russian. In this position there are a lot of reasons and a lot of reasons. I did not just voice, and I do not think it's worth repeating again.

- Our team is waiting for the next year update. And significant. In your opinion, which in this context, a team perspective?

- Good.

- There are arguments against it. Gamow could leave the team for at least a season. Sokolova, apparently, also take a break for a year. Estes said in May that the upcoming club season - the last of her career. Some of the old-timers can take the following summer in the decree. We have people that can replace long-time leader?

- The core of the team is formed, and not yesterday. Goncharova (Natalia Obmochaevu Karpol until its name. - Comm. AA), Koshelev, Startsev. They are young, talented and experienced. There Kryuchkov, a decent selection of blocking. I see no need to panic, saying that all is lost and we have huge problems. All we have is normal. There is a world-class player, there is a prospect to go ahead with them.

- New Gamova of them anyway. Catherine - unique.

- Yeah, right. It is from this position, and to look at her game. A team of Gamow leave or stay - it is now her own business. She recently published a family, and with it - and new commitments. Previously, it gave the country debt, and now can think about myself. This should take it easy, with understanding.

- Many people are convinced the World Cup in 2014 Gamow return to the team. Share that view?

- Live - see. It makes no sense to talk about it today. In any case, it is better to play Gamow not be able to. Age in this matter it is not an assistant, and the enemy. And it must be understood. If we want to keep it for the team, for the world of volleyball, you need to take good care of her health. I think my husband (filmmaker Michael Mukasey. - Comm. AA) in this issue necessarily take a stand. She is a wife, he had one. And most importantly, do not link the future of the national team with one, albeit a unique player. If Kate still help the team - fine. But we can not and should not be linked with the future of the Russian national team decisions Gamow. Let her have to live your life and do not put the prospects of our women's volleyball depending on the decision of one player!

- You know better. At the time of the team have gone as essential to the point people: Irina Smirnova, Elizaveta Tishchenko, Tatiana Grachev Ogienko Valentine, Tatiana Menchov, Elena Batukhtin. Do you have any advice on how to spend this time with minimal losses?

- No need to change anything drastically, God forbid! In any team has an experienced backbone, have honorable people who will always help the country, and there are young. And the same way, all you need to cook, but in its own way. Young and talented team should be two, maybe three. They have to go with the team, gradually accumulating the necessary experience. It is important not to shy. If the young are constantly changing, nothing good in the end will come. Not all talented as Sokolov and Goncharova, but many can be raised to a new level by developing the best quality.

- Is it worth sacrificing the following year for the European Championship team updates and experience that will serve the national team in the future?

- This is unacceptable. For the experiments, a "Grand Prix", "Volley Masters," Yeltsin Cup and other similar competitions for teams that spend in Poland, Italy and China.

- In the near "Grand Prix" we do not participate. "Volley Masters" on terms applied to the Euroleague. In this tournament, Russia may make its debut next year. But she Euroleague, in turn, by its terms applied to the final round of the home start for us Universiade ...

- Universiade conduct student unions - international, national. Federation can help this organization to collect a decent team, but the main start for us - a competition that takes place CEV and FIVB. It is important to set priorities.

- It's something to talk about coaching at the September board IEF?

- Yes, but all the important decisions regarding the future of the team, will not coaching advice. It can only advise, argue, discuss.

- That's coaching council team will assess performance in London. From it and push off those who will decide on the future of its staff.

- My rating - "good." I would not say that men have well done, and the girls in London failed. Much has decided only one ball, one draw. Men Wolves won it, locked blow Murilo, and the women's team did not realize his doigrovku. Brazilian that ball in the defense raised. If Goncharov scored the girls to return home victorious. However, do not now, after the humiliating defeat, hang all the dogs on Ovchinnikov.

- It is believed that the cost for the team to keep Vladimir Kuzyutkin, who left the post of head coach of the national team last fall.

- I am in agreement with this opinion. Vladimir Ivanovich, and today the team would come in handy. Coaches of the national teams of any level need long to cook, and then save and cherish as the gold reserve of our volleyball. However, once again, the women's team is the head coach. In my understanding Ovchinnikov with the team not to forgive, from the work he was not excluded. Let ready to talk, not as a retiree, and the acting team leader. A sword swing is always plenty of time.

• Today Uralochka is starting fight in elimination round of Women's Water Polo European Trophy, where is also Galatasaray..

To say the truth I try to find what means Uralochka but I didn't find. Sponsor? Of what if?

• To say the truth I try to find what means Uralochka but I didn't find. Sponsor? Of what if?

Uralochka means "girls from Ural".

What happened to Valentina Ogienko? For many years she was assistant coach and in his book Karpol wrote she would become head coach soon, but she isn't on bench since some years now...

• She is Uralochka's Manager with Nadia Karpol, where She works with City's Sponsors and Volleyball Russian Federation Management and Nadia with Players but I think Nadia is only on paper because f ex with Kirilova has spoken Ogienko.

• Young Uralochka Ekaterinburg won Russian Championship 2nd time in a row

2013 Youth Russian League Best Players:

Spiker - Olesia Nikolaeva - Dinamo Kazan

Blocker - Ekaterina Makarchuk - Uralochka NTMK

Setter - Anastasia Makovetskaya - Uralochka NTMK

Receiver - Ekaterina Romanenko - Zarechie Odintsovo

Server - Elena Novik - Dinamo Moscow

Youth "Uralochka-NTMK" early, however, as last year won the Russian championship in volleyball among women Youth League!

In the final round, which ends on March 7 in Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk volleyball youth examine five teams - Kazan "Dynamo", "Proton" from the Saratov region, Odintsovo "Odintsovo District, Ufa" Ufimochka-UGNTU "and, finally, the capital" Dynamo ".

In the first match of the Youth "Uralochka-NTMK" confident in three batches, beating Metropolitan "Dinamo" - 3:0, then the "Dynamo" from Kazan - 3:1 and "Proton" from the Saratov region - 3:0.

Until the completion of the final round of the championship team left Sverdlovsk hold two meetings - Odintsovo "Odintsovo District" and the "Ufimochkoy-UGNTU" from Ufa. But the results of these games will not be able to change the standings, which for the championship surely headed "Uralochka-NTMK." Nearest competitor - Kazan "Dynamo" "uralochek" today is separated 12! points.

Youth victory "Uralochka-NTMK" logical and predictable the championship Russian volleyball women's teams of the Youth League. Predictable because the Sverdlovsk team for the entire season suffered only 2! defeat in the final round, which ended in Yekaterinburg, three days before his graduation has built a safe lead over his pursuers. Why is natural - head coach of the youth explained, "Uralochka-NTMK" Stanislav Salikov.

- The result of the sum of many factors: it is selection of players, but most, I think, a school founded by Nikolai Vasilyevich Karpol, education of young players for the first team, the base, the training system. This is the basis of all success. The girls even formed a stereotype that they can not lose.

Recall, 12 teams participating in the championship of Russia among women Youth League played in four stages, the results of which are defined six finalists, March 3-7, in Yekaterinburg, and it determined the winner of the tournament.

Company "Uralochka-NTMK" on the floor of the Palace of the eponymous team sports were Kazan "Dynamo", "Proton" from the Saratov region, Odintsovo "Odintsovo District, Ufa" Ufimochka-UGNTU "and, finally, the capital" Dynamo ".

The winner was known, the owners of the other locations determined by the results odnokrugovogo tournament.

If in the past, and this year the championship, it can be said, was stripped of intrigue, then the following season may change.

- Today "Uralochka-NTMK" objectively the best team of the Youth League - said the executive director of the Youth League, Mikhail Chernyshev - largely a result has been made possible, thanks to the training of young athletes, which is adjusted in the Sverdlovsk region. Not all regions can boast of such schools and volleyball coaches. But now we are considering a change in the scheme of the championship next year. It is planned that the six best teams on the results of the regular season, playing in the final round will start, so to speak, from scratch: the results of the previous games will not be considered here.

Best Scorers: http://www.volley.ru/data/file…istics/MLW/TopScorer.html

Best Receivers: http://www.volley.ru/data/file…cs/MLW/ReceptionPerc.html

Best Blockers: http://www.volley.ru/data/files/statistics/MLW/Block.html

Best Spikers: http://www.volley.ru/data/files/statistics/MLW/Attack.html

Best Servers: http://www.volley.ru/data/files/statistics/MLW/Ace.html