Serbia NT 2012

• Well it's on CEV site and they updated all rosters of teams participating in OQT in the last 2-3 days, so I think it must be official. Maybe during winter there was a big Terzic-and-players-love-each-other-again-event or so :D

• I don't believe Terzic seriously counts on Djerisilo, Spasojevic and Starovic. I'm not even sure they want to play for NT again. Too much water's passed under the bridge. About Starovic I know that last year he called her but she declined the invitation. Maybe they agreed to be on the list just for emergency case, if there were injuries to other players.

• Where is Sara Klisura playing nowadays? She was a more promising star than Ana Bjelica when they were in Junior NT. Bjelica has played with senior NT whereas Klisura has never :what: Is it the same case with Sarah Petraush and Hippe? I mean stop developing in senior level or an injury? :whistling:

• Where is Sara Klisura playing nowadays? She was a more promising star than Ana Bjelica when they were in Junior NT. Bjelica has played with senior NT whereas Klisura has never :what: Is it the same case with Sarah Petraush and Hippe? I mean stop developing in senior level or an injury? :whistling:

In 2010/11 I saw a match of Vizura in CEV Cup where Klisura played and she did very well, but I remember later in the season she didn't play at all and also wasn't even in Serbia Junior NT, so I think she might have been injured but I don't know for sure. I'm also not sure if she's still in Vizura...

• In 2010/11 I saw a match of Vizura in CEV Cup where Klisura played and she did very well, but I remember later in the season she didn't play at all and also wasn't even in Serbia Junior NT, so I think she might have been injured but I don't know for sure. I'm also not sure if she's still in Vizura...

Klisura is still in Vizura, yes, she played semifinals last 21/03 of Sebian league. ;)

http://www.wienerliga.org/media/2011/women/M_105-1112.htm

• I really can't believe this. Malagurski definitely won't be playing in Ankara, yet she's on the list. Bjelica is also there, but she has mononucleosis and the season is finished for her. Not to mention Spasojevic and the gang, it would be extremely weird to see them on NT again.

As for Klisura, she's hasn't been impressive this season at all.

• Bjelica is confirmed to have mononucleosis, so I guess it means she won't be in Ankara.

The OPP positions looks to be a disaster in the making, Brakocevic better be healthy and in shape. :white:

• Pardon my ignorance but what was the reason for Starovic not participating with the NT? She may not be as spectacular as Brakocevic but she would definitely be an asset as a backup, much more so than Bjelica.

• I don't there was ever a official "reason" for her absence, she just doesn't want to play.

I suspect she feels she was never given a true chance on NT. Back in the day, 7-8 years ago, Starovic was considered the most promising Serbian player, but on NT she was always the 2nd choice behind Djerisilo (whom Terzic used to coach in Crvena Zvezda). And then after a while Starovic had some problems with her career (stagnant form, bad choice of clubs etc.) she was dropped completely off the NT in favour of Brakocevic and wasn't even mentioned in the context of NT for a long time, until last year.
    Perhaps she feels resentment because of that and doesn't want to play now.

But I agree, she would be very useful now and I wish that whatever issues there are would be settled.

• Bjelica is confirmed to have mononucleosis, so I guess it means she won't be in Ankara.

The OPP positions looks to be a disaster in the making, Brakocevic better be healthy and in shape. :white:

Ivana Nesovic (and some others too) has been added to the roster on CEV site, you think it's possible she might be Brakocevic's backup if Bjelica really can't play?

• Do you know anything about Nikolic if she will play or not for NT any longer? Because she said that she wanted to be European champion in Serbia and then she would retire from NT..I asked that because she didn't play in World Cup.

• Ivana Nesovic (and some others too) has been added to the roster on CEV site, you think it's possible she might be Brakocevic's backup if Bjelica really can't play?

Could be... I don't know who else would be suitable for it. Klisura had a poor season. Durakovic has hardly played the last couple of years.
    I have no idea what form she's in and how she played in Korea, though...

Do you know anything about Nikolic if she will play or not for NT any longer? Because she said that she wanted to be European champion in Serbia and then she would retire from NT..I asked that because she didn't play in World Cup.

I'm sure she won't pass an opportunity to play at the Olympics again, but I don't think we'll see her on NT anymore after that.